The Penthouse in Les Gets is a luxurious chalet apartment, right in the centre of the resort. The property has 350sqm of living space for between 10 and 12 guests. The Mont Chery gondola is just 150m from the door, and the Chavannes chair just a little further beyond. The home run finishes just 100m away from the building, making this an extremely convenient chalet that is almost ski-in ski-out.
On the lower level of the chalet, there are 5 ensuite bedrooms. 2 of these are super king double rooms with a private balcony, but they can also be made up as twins if required. 2 of the rooms also have a private balcony each, as well as a king-sized double bed. Finally, there is a quad bunk room with 4 large beds, which could accommodate adults or children. Also on this level is the spa and wellness area, with a private massage room, a small sauna and shower.
On the floor above, there is a large open-plan living area with lounge and dining areas, as well as a separate kitchen. A TV snug room and private office space can also be found here. Outside, there is a large, south-facing balcony with lovely views over Les Gets and the slopes.
The upper floor is dedicated to the open plan living and dining area as well as the separate TV snug (with large flat screen and surround sound), office space and kitchen. There is a large balcony with south-facing views over the village centre and the lower slopes the Chavannes.
|To piste / lift||100 - 200 metres|
|To centre||Under 100 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- TV and games room with large screen and surround sound.
- Wellness suite: sauna and treatment room.
- Large south facing balcony with village and mountain views.
- Office equipment including Apple Mac.
- Covered parking.
- Driver service in and around resort 08.30 - 17.30hrs daily.
- Lower Level:
- Wellness area with small sauna and treatment room
- Room 1: superking double/twin with en-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 2: king double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: king double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: superking double with en-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 5: quad bunks (suitable for adults). En-suite shower & wc
- Upper Level:
- Open plan living & dining room. Kitchen
- Separate TV and games room
- Library snug and office area. Laundry and wc.
- Large balcony with village views
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|06 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 - 12 - 2021||£739 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|23 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|30 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 02 - 2022||£817 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 - 03 - 2022||£887 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|10 - 04 - 2022||£887 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Welcome selection of luxury bathroom products from Bamford
- In-resort concierge service to include pre-booking of list passes
- Tourist tax is not included and will be applied to all bookings and paid in resort
- Linen and towels provided with beds made for your arrival and a mid-week towel change
- A security/damage deposit will be authorised on a guest's credit card one week before arrival
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Daily housekeeping
- End of stay cleaning
- Luxury welcome hamper with all the essentials and a selection of wines
- Access to two local staff members providing housekeeping, and driving service (08.30 - 17.30 daily)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift