Chalet Totara is a stunning new-build luxury ski chalet in the exclusive resort of Courchevel 1850. With 270 sqm of living space, the property is one of the largest and most spacious available in resort. It is situated in a prime location, just 500m from the Hotel Kilimandjaro and 30m from the Pralong piste and chairlift. During their stay, Chalet Totara guest's have full use of the luxurious facilities at the exclusive 5-star Hotel Kilimanjaro. The private driver service means that the chalet enjoys a secluded, peaceful location, but still excellent and convenient access to the bustling centre of resort.
Chalet Totara sleeps 10 guests in supreme comfort. There are 5 double rooms, a majority of which have king-sized beds. All are en-suite, except one room which has its own private bathroom. The living area is beautiful and bright, with plenty of wood and large windows which flood the space with light. The double-height ceilings with wooden beams and a 360-degree, glass-fronted fireplace add a sense of luxurious drama to the room. There is an open-plan kitchen, living and dining room, with a stunning south-facing terrace outside with large hot tub.
Guests can either enjoy meals at the chalet or at the Michelin star La Table du Kilimandjaro restaurant at the Hotel Kilimanjaro for an additional supplement.
|To piste / lift||Under 100 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Driver service (one ride in morning + one in the afternoon).
- Each bedroom with internet access and flat screen TV.
- Large satellite TV with Bose speakers.
- South facing terrace with hot tub.
- Massage room and fitness room.
- Garage. Internet connection.
- Room 1: master king size double with bath and shower room
- Room 2: double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 3: king sized double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 4: king sized double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 5: double
- 1 x separate shower room with wc
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||£1,739 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 12 - 2021||£1,739 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2021||£4,043 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2022||£2,174 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 01 - 2022||£2,174 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 01 - 2022||£2,174 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 01 - 2022||£2,174 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 02 - 2022||£3,557 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 02 - 2022||£6,052 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 02 - 2022||£6,052 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 02 - 2022||£4,043 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 03 - 2022||£3,496 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 03 - 2022||£2,174 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 03 - 2022||£2,174 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 03 - 2022||£2,174 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 04 - 2022||£1,739 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 04 - 2022||£1,739 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 04 - 2022||£1,739 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- NUXE Body care products in each bathroom
- Breakfast service by the housekeeper
- Daily cleaning
- Driver service with one journey in the morning and one in the afternoon. Between chalet and lift station
- Safe box. Parking space
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Bed linen, towels and slippers are provided
- Welcome at the chalet with champagne and gourmet basket
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift