Chalet St Christophe is situated in the exclusive Nogentil neighbourhood of Courchevel 1850. It is one of the most luxurious chalets in the area and boasts ski-in ski-out access to the slopes. Spread across four floors, all accessed via elevator, the chalet is finished to the highest of luxury standards. Throughout the chalet, there is extensive use of natural wood and stone finishes, giving the property a real sense of alpine charm. The beautiful, south-facing living room boasts panoramic mountain views. The open plan kitchen and dining room feel cosy, yet comfortable seats everyone at the large dining table.
Chalet St Christophe sleeps between 10 and 12 guests. There are 5 fully en-suite bedrooms, each of which has been individually decorated with sumptuous fabrics and antique furniture. They can all be configured as either double or twin rooms, and two of them have space for a third, single bed if required. On the lowest level, there is a lovely spa and wellness suite with swimming pool, sauna, private massage room, shower and separate bathroom. Also on this floor is a private office, laundry room and ski & boot storage room. Outside there is a large, south-facing sun terrace with table football, air hockey, outdoor heaters, outdoor music system and a fully-stocked bar.
During your stay, you will be cared for by an exceptional team of staff, including a professional chef, two chalet hosts and private, on-call driver service. Parking is available on the heated private driveaway.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No flights but airport transfers included|
- Jacuzzi swim spa and sauna. Shower.
- HD satellite & terrestrial TV, DVD, video & CD players.
- Complimentary bar. Table football and air hockey.
- Extensive DVD & video library. iPod music system. Wi-Fi.
- Heated ski & boot room. Laundry room. Private car parking.
- In-chalet ski & snowboard equipment hire service.
- Room 1: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 2: double/twin (extra bed) with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 3: double/twin (extra bed) with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 4: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 5: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc.
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|06 - 12 - 2020||£2,252 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 12 - 2020||£3,153 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 12 - 2020||£6,126 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 12 - 2020||£10,811 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 01 - 2021||£5,856 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 01 - 2021||£3,153 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 01 - 2021||£3,153 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|24 - 01 - 2021||£3,153 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|31 - 01 - 2021||£3,153 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 02 - 2021||£3,153 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 02 - 2021||£5,856 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 02 - 2021||£4,054 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 02 - 2021||£3,604 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 03 - 2021||£3,604 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 03 - 2021||£3,604 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 03 - 2021||£3,153 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 03 - 2021||£3,604 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 04 - 2021||£4,054 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 04 - 2021||£3,153 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 04 - 2021||£2,252 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Bespoke on-call driver service seven days a week
- Mid-week towel change
- 6 day full area Three Valleys lift pass for all guests
- All soft and alcoholic drinks in the chalets fully stocked complimentary bar
- Children's evening meals each evening (as required)
- Champagne and canapés (7 nights) and a four course dinner with complimentary wine (6 nights)
- Unlimited Wi-Fi Internet access
- A la carte breakfast and afternoon tea with mulled wine seven days a week
- Private return Geneva-Courchevel airport transfers
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift