Chalet Razzie is a gorgeous luxury ski chalet located at the top of Courchevel 1850. Situated just behind the Pralong chairlift and close to the Bellecote piste, the chalet has a private and peaceful location, whilst the pistes remain easily accessible. The interiors having been decorated to the highest luxury standard, and are a beautiful blend of alpine charm and modern finishes. In total, there is 500sqm of living space.
Chalet Razzie sleeps up to 10 guests, in five luxurious en-suite bedrooms. Outside, there is a lovely south-facing terrace which catches the afternoon sun, especially in the spring. Throughout the chalet and from the terraces, there are stunning panoramic mountain views. Guests can also enjoy the extensive spa facilities with sauna, steam room hammam, large hot tub, gym and private massage room. There is also a games room with pool table.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Outdoor hot tub.
- Spa: sauna, hammam and large Jacuzzi. Pool table & lounge.
- Gym and massage room.
- Wi-Fi internet access and Sky TV.
- Internal lift.
- South facing terraces area a great sun trap.
- Room 1: master double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 2: double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 3: double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 4: double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 5: double with en-suite bathroom
- All rooms with plasma TV
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|03 - 12 - 2021||£2,783 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 12 - 2021||£4,174 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2021||£10,870 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2022||£4,174 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|23 - 01 - 2022||£4,174 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2022||£4,174 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2022||£5,130 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2022||£6,522 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 02 - 2022||£5,130 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 03 - 2022||£5,130 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|03 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|10 - 04 - 2022||£3,913 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries and hairdryers in each bathroom
- Chef and butler serving daily breakfast (08.00 - 10.00hrs) and dinner (16.00 - 22.00hrs)
- House keeping (08.00 - 16.00hrs)
- Chauffeur driven minibus service around the resort
- In resort concierge service (09.00 - 20.00hrs)
- Private ski instructor
- Bed linen, bathrobes and towels are included. Beds made up for arrival. Linen changed mid week
- Firewood and fresh flowers at the beginning of the week
- Please note that a 25,000 euro damage deposit must be paid in advance (56 days prior to departure)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift