Luxury Chalet Perce Neige (Sleeps 10 - 14)
This luxury chalet in Courchevel 1850 is situated in the prestigious Nogentil area of the resort. The Cospillot piste is on the doorstep so this luxury chalet is virtually ski in and ski out. This luxury alpine property is set in a quiet area of the resort away from the noisier centre of 1850 but there is a driver service with the chalet which makes getting to the main shopping of the resort really easy.
The chalet has a wonderful 'wellness' area with infinity pool, steam room, shower and relax area. There is also an out door hot tub. Oh, did we mention that there is also an 8 person cinema room and a bar with ethanol burning fireplace? There are three further floors in the chalet. Level -1 has five guest bedrooms and Level 0 has the sitting room, dining room, bar and kitchen. The top floor (Level +1) is taken by the master double bedroom suite and a further relaxation area with an ethanol fireplace and TV.
If you would like to check availability and prices for a larger selection of more modestly priced chalets in Courchevel 1850 please see our sister website, Alpine Answers. We have over 50 Chalets listed in this luxurious and chic ski resort with maps, reviews, images and more information.
- Under 100 metres
- More than 800 metres
- Fully ensuite
- No child care available
- Wellness spa: hot tub (6 pax), steam room (8 pax) & shower.
- Infinity swimming pool (11m x 3.50m). Outdoor hot tub.
- Bar with lounge and ethanol fireplace and wine cellar.
- Cinema room for 8. Billiards, table football, ping pong.
- Professional kitchen with chef and hostess.
- In resort driver service. Garage for 4 cars.
- Level -3:
- Playroom with large TV, garage and professional kitchen
- Room 1: double (no window). En-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: double (no window). En-suite shower and wc
- Level -2:
- Pool, spa, lounge with fireplace, cinema and ski & boot room
- Level -1:
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Rooms 4 + 5: doubles with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 6: quad (two sets of bunks) with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 7: double with en-suite bath & wc. Balcony
- Level 0:
- Main entrance, dining area, main lounge, bar, 2nd kitchen & terrace
- Level +1:
- Lounge with ethanol fireplace. Office
- Room 8: master double. Fireplace, dressing. En-suite bath & wc. Balc
- Half board service by chef and hostess for daily breakfast and dinner (cost of food & drink paid extra)
- Bed linen, towels and slippers
- Beds made up on arrival
- NUXE body care products in each guest bathroom
- Daily cleaning
- Fresh flowers
- Wood for fireplace
- In resort driver service
- Welcome at the chalet with champagne and gourmet basket
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- No travel included
|Standard Price||Current Price||Saving||Beds||Flights||Updated|
|15 December 2018||£4,783||Fully Booked|
|22 December 2018||£7,653||Fully Booked|
|29 December 2018||£12,755||Fully Booked|
|05 January 2019||£9,247||Fully Booked|
|12 January 2019||£4,783||Fully Booked|
|19 January 2019||£4,783||Fully Booked|
|26 January 2019||£4,783||£4,783||-||18||NO||11-Dec||Enquire Now|
|02 February 2019||£4,783||£4,783||-||18||NO||11-Dec||Enquire Now|
|09 February 2019||£9,247||£9,247||-||18||NO||11-Dec||Enquire Now|
|16 February 2019||£9,247||£9,247||-||18||NO||11-Dec||Enquire Now|
|23 February 2019||£9,247||£9,247||-||18||NO||11-Dec||Enquire Now|
|02 March 2019||£9,247||£9,247||-||18||NO||11-Dec||Enquire Now|
|09 March 2019||£7,334||£7,334||-||18||NO||11-Dec||Enquire Now|
|16 March 2019||£7,334||£7,334||-||18||NO||11-Dec||Enquire Now|
|23 March 2019||£7,334||£7,334||-||18||NO||11-Dec||Enquire Now|
|30 March 2019||£7,334||£7,334||-||18||NO||11-Dec||Enquire Now|
|06 April 2019||£4,783||£4,783||-||18||NO||11-Dec||Enquire Now|
|13 April 2019||£4,783||£4,783||-||18||NO||11-Dec||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price. If you pay with credit card a 2% card fee will apply.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift