The luxury Chalet Les Sorbiers in Courchevel 1850 offers exclusive luxury accommodation for 10 guests. This Savoyard styled property is located about 500 metres from the Hotel Kilimandjaro and 30 metres from the Pralong piste and chairlift.
There is a dedicated chalet team of five staff members: Chalet Manager, professional chef, two chalet hostesses and an on-call driver. Return private airport transfers from Geneva, Chambery or Lyon as well as a fully stocked bar are complimentary, as are full area 6 day lift passes for all guests. Helicopter transfers from the airport to the Courchevel Altiport located just above the chalet, in-chalet ski and snowboard equipment rental, childcare, private nannies, massage services and much more can be arranged as required.
Catering to the highest level is an integral part of the chalet service and the combination of traditional French cuisine, creativity, flair and flavours from around the world provide a unique culinary experience including an a la carte breakfast, afternoon tea with mulled wine, children's evening meals, a selection of homemade hot and cold canapés with Champagne and a fabulous four course dinner with a range of specially selected wines.
This opulent chalet has five guest bedrooms, all complete with LCD screen and en-suite facilities. The vast living room has a welcoming fireplace and boasts satellite TV with large LCD screen, DVD player, Hi-Fi and home cinema. There is also a well kitted out private gym and a hot tub on the terrace.
The crowning glory of this chalet is its south facing terrace with a hot tub, the perfect place to soothe aching muscles after a day on the slopes. There is also an elevator to provide easy access to all floors.
Total living space area is 230 square metres.
|To piste / lift||Under 100 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No flights but airport transfers included|
- TV with Large LCD screen. Apple TV and DVD player.
- Home cinema in the living room. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- iPod player and music system. Study with office facilities.
- Gym with rower, treadmill, bike and TV & music system.
- Massage room. Laundry room and wine cellar.
- Terrace with hot tub.
- Ground Floor:
- Room 1: master double. Dressing room & fireplace. Bathroom
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite facilities. Terrace
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite facilities. Terrace
- First Floor:
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite facilities
- Second Floor:
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite facilities
- Champagne and canapés (7 nights) and a four course dinner with complimentary wine (6 nights)
- Children's evening meals each evening (as required)
- All soft and alcoholic drinks in the chalets fully stocked complimentary bar
- A la carte breakfast and afternoon tea with mulled wine seven days a week
- Private return Geneva-Courchevel airport transfers
- 6 day full area Three Valleys lift pass for all guests
- Mid-week towel change
- Unlimited Wi-Fi Internet access
- Bespoke on-call driver service seven days a week
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|07 - 12 - 2019||£1,869 pp||£187 pp||£2,056 pp||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 - 12 - 2019||£5,888 pp||£1,121 pp||£7,009 pp||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 12 - 2019||£11,495 pp||£187 pp||£11,682 pp||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 01 - 2020||£6,822 pp||£187 pp||£7,009 pp||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 - 01 - 2020||£3,551 pp||£187 pp||£3,738 pp||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 01 - 2020||£3,551 pp||£187 pp||£3,738 pp||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 - 02 - 2020||£4,019 pp||£280 pp||£4,299 pp||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 02 - 2020||£6,822 pp||£187 pp||£7,009 pp||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 - 03 - 2020||£4,486 pp||£187 pp||£4,673 pp||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 03 - 2020||£3,738 pp||£374 pp||£4,112 pp||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 - 03 - 2020||£3,738 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 03 - 2020||£3,738 pp||£561 pp||£4,299 pp||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 04 - 2020||£1,869 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift
Please note that the comments made by our clients below are not endorsed by Alpine Answers. However, we include them (both good and bad) to help make your choice of property more informed. We have passed on any negative comment made to the holiday company concerned and hope that most, if not all, issues have been addressed for any future clients.
The resort staff were friendly and professional and the chalet was outstanding. Thank you so much for the lovely stay.
Mr M J