Chalet Les Sorbiers is a breath-taking luxury ski chalet in the Three Valleys resort of Courchevel 1850. The stunning property is located just 500m from the Hotel Kilimandjaro and only 30m from the Pralong slope and chairlift, giving the chalet extremely convenient access to the slopes. The private driver service makes the bustling centre of the resort easy to get to, whilst the chalet itself enjoys a peaceful and quiet location. During your stay, you will be cared for by a professional team of staff including a chalet manager, a trained chef, two chalet hosts and the on-call driver.
Chalet Les Sorbiers has 230sqm of living space and sleeps between 10 and 12 guests in five spacious bedrooms. All the rooms have en-suite facilities, and most can be configured as twins or doubles, depending on requirements. The master bedroom has a private dressing room and fireplace. The living area consists of a stunning living room, with large fireplace and home cinema. Outside, there is a beautiful south-facing terrace with hot tub, perfect for relaxing after a day on the slopes.
Included in the price are return private airport transfers from Gevena, Chambery or Lyon and 6-day, full area ski passes for everyone, as well as a fully-stocked bar. Upgrades to helicopter transfers and other services like childcare, massages services and more can be arranged as required.
There is lift access to all floors.
|To piste / lift||Under 100 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No flights but airport transfers included|
- TV with Large LCD screen. Apple TV and DVD player.
- Home cinema in the living room. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- iPod player and music system. Study with office facilities.
- Gym with rower, treadmill, bike and TV & music system.
- Massage room. Laundry room and wine cellar.
- Terrace with hot tub.
- Ground Floor:
- Room 1: master double. Dressing room & fireplace. Bathroom
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite facilities. Terrace
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite facilities. Terrace
- First Floor:
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite facilities
- Second Floor:
- Room 5: twin/double (extra fold out singles). En-suite facilities
- This room is only suitable for children as the bathroom has limited
- headroom over the bath.
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2021||£11,304 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 01 - 2022||£6,522 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2022||£3,043 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|22 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|29 - 01 - 2022||£3,652 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 - 02 - 2022||£6,522 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 - 02 - 2022||£4,591 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 03 - 2022||£3,826 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 03 - 2022||£3,826 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 03 - 2022||£3,826 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 03 - 2022||£3,826 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 04 - 2022||£3,826 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 04 - 2022||£3,826 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Bespoke on-call driver service seven days a week (this is a 24/7 service)
- Champagne and canapés (5 nights) and a four course dinner with complimentary wine (5 nights)
- Children's evening meals each evening (as required)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Daily housekeeping in the morning and 'turn down' service in the evenings
- All soft and alcoholic drinks in the chalets fully stocked complimentary bar
- Mid-week linen change. Towel change on demand
- Unlimited Wi-Fi Internet access
- A la carte breakfast and afternoon tea with mulled wine seven days a week
- Private return Geneva-Courchevel airport transfers
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift