The Chalet Petit Palais in Courchevel 1850 is located on the edge of the Bellecote piste and only a short walk from the centre of the resort. When clients pay a top price for their ski chalet they understandably expect the best - and this is exactly what they get with Chalet Petit Palais (and its sister chalet: Petit Chateau). As well as private cinema room, bar area and garage parking (for 5 vehicles) there is a luxury spa with swimming pool (14m x 5m), steam room and Jacuzzi.
On the lowest floor is your own nightclub with illuminated dance floor. If you fancy dancing the night away without leaving the comfort of your own chalet then Le Petit Palais is the chalet for you.
Larger parties can take both the Petit Palais and the Petit Chateau chalets and accommodate parties of up to 30 people across 14 bedrooms.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||200 - 400 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Cinema room, bar area, music system.
- Spa: hammam, Jacuzzi, treatment room and gym.
- Swimming pool (14m x 5m) with waterfall feature.
- Wi-Fi internet connection throughout the chalet.
- Advanced security system providing constant surveillance.
- Private garage for 5 cars. Staff area. Laundry.
- Level -3:
- indoor pool, Jacuzzi, hammam, fitness room, beauty and treatment room
- Lounge and relaxation area with fireplace, bar and loungers
- Level -2:
- Totally private staff area & management office. Garage
- Level -1:
- Nightclub with bar, dance floor. Cinema. Ski & boot room. Kitchen
- Room 1: bunk room (+ sofa bed). En-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: suite: double with 'open' bath, shower and separate wc
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Level 0:
- Rooms 4, 5 + 6: doubles with en-suite shower & wc (Balc 5 & 6)
- Level +1:
- Room 7: suite: bedroom (balc), lounge, dressing area, bathroom
- Level +2:
- Main sitting room, TV lounge, bar & dining area. Large balcony
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|16 - 01 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|23 - 01 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|30 - 01 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 - 02 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 - 02 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 - 02 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 - 02 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 - 03 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 - 03 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 - 03 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 - 03 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 - 04 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 - 04 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|17 - 04 - 2021||£5,797 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- 7 star service from a team of hospitality professionals including gastro chef and butler
- Bed linen changed as required. Towels changed daily
- Bathrobes, slippers and toiletries are all provided
- Daily housekeeping and evening turndown service
- Continental breakfast daily
- Driver service on call to take guests to and from the centre of Courchevel 1850
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift