Le Petit Palais which is situated on the edge of the Bellecote piste of Courchevel 1850 is a 7 star alpine chalet of the highest specification. Our star rating system only allows for a maximum of 6 stars to be given to a chalet but really this property deserves a special category all of its own. It's not often that a truly luxury chalet bristling with the top end luxuries manages to also exude style and class. Most of the 'mega chalets' in Courchevel 1850 go way over the top with their interior decor style but the Petit Palais (and its sister chalet - The Petit Chateau) really hits the sweet spot for alpine interior style.
Most of the interior has been adorned with walnut wood panelling which creates a special atmosphere within the property. The chalet therefore offers 12 adults and 2 children (in the bunk room) an elegant retreat in which to relax and recharge. Spread over 6 levels the top floor is dedicated to the main living room (with enthralling mountain and piste views), dining room, TV lounge area (there is a separate cinema on one of the lower floors) and the fully equipped kitchen.
The three floors below the top floor are dedicated to the 7 principal bedrooms with the +1 level entirely given to the master suite bedroom that has its own lounge, dressing room, huge 'open' bathroom, large bedroom and balcony with lovely views of course. The ground floor has the ski in ski out ski and boot room; the bar and lounge area, cinema room, laundry, main chalet entrance and a secondary kitchen.
The lowest of the three bedroom floors also has the nightclub with bar area and fully illuminated dance floor. Below this level is the garage and the staff quarters and from this level there is also internal access (via a tunnel) to the next door chalet, the Petit Chateau. The two chalets can be taken together to give world class luxury accommodation for up to 30 guests in 14 bedrooms.
On the lowest level there is the chalet spa which includes an indoor swimming pool (15 metres long) with Jacuzzi next door and surrounding loungers, hammam (steam room), gym and treatment room. There is of course an internal lift that accesses all floors. In total there are 900 square metres of luxurious internal living space.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||200 - 400 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Cinema room, bar area, music system.
- Spa: hammam, Jacuzzi, treatment room and gym.
- Swimming pool (14m x 5m) with waterfall feature.
- Wi-Fi internet connection throughout the chalet.
- Advanced security system providing constant surveillance.
- Private garage for 5 cars. Staff area. Laundry.
- Level -3:
- indoor pool, Jacuzzi, hammam, fitness room, beauty and treatment room
- Lounge and relaxation area with fireplace, bar and loungers
- Level -2:
- Totally private staff area & management office. Garage
- Level -1:
- Nightclub with bar, dance floor. Cinema. Ski & boot room. Kitchen
- Room 1: bunk room (+ sofa bed). En-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: suite: double with 'open' bath, shower and separate wc
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Level 0:
- Rooms 4, 5 + 6: doubles with en-suite shower & wc (Balc 5 & 6)
- Level +1:
- Room 7: suite: bedroom (balc), lounge, dressing area, bathroom
- Level +2:
- Main sitting room, TV lounge, bar & dining area. Large balcony
- 7 star service from a team of hospitality professionals including gastro chef and butler
- Bed linen changed as required. Towels changed daily
- Bathrobes, slippers and toiletries are all provided
- Daily housekeeping and evening turndown service
- Continental breakfast daily
- Driver service on call to take guests to and from the centre of Courchevel 1850
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE help with ski hire and lesson bookings
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|07 - 12 - 2019||£7,788 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 12 - 2019||£11,682 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 - 01 - 2020||£8,567 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 01 - 2020||£8,567 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|25 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 - 02 - 2020||£11,682 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|07 - 03 - 2020||£8,567 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 03 - 2020||£8,567 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 03 - 2020||£8,567 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 03 - 2020||£8,567 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 04 - 2020||£6,231 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 04 - 2020||£6,231 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift