There are a handful of luxury chalets in Courchevel 1850 which vie for the title of best property in resort. Chalet Le Petit Chateau is one of those properties. Located on the edge of the Bellecote piste and only a few minutes' walk from the shops, bars and restaurants of the resort centre it enjoys prime location. Guests will appreciate the ski in ski out convenience and also the proximity to all the resort amenities.
Le Petit Chateau offers a generous 900 square metres of internal space and is spread over 5 floors with 7 principal guest bedrooms. The lowest floor is dedicated to a first class luxury spa with swimming pool, steam room, hot tub and massage/treatment room as well as cosy chill-out areas. There is also a dedicated cinema room, garage parking for 5 vehicles, a staff area and laundry facilities.
The interior of the chalet has been tastefully created with much use of walnut panelling giving that authentic chalet feel.
This chalet can be taken together with the next door chalet, Petit Palais, to accommodate parties of 30 guests across 14 bedrooms. The two chalets have an internal link at a lower level.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||200 - 400 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Cinema room, bar area, music system.
- Spa: hammam, Jacuzzi, treatment room and gym.
- Swimming pool (8m x 3m) with waterfall feature.
- Wi-Fi internet connection throughout the chalet.
- Advanced security system providing constant surveillance.
- Private garage for 5 cars. Staff area. Laundry.
- Level -2:
- Swimming pool, hammam, Jacuzzi, gym and treatment room
- Level -1:
- Sitting room for 18 guests, bar, cinema room, ski & boot room
- Level 0:
- Room 4: suite: double. Dressing area. En-suite shower & wc. Terrace
- Room 5: double. En-suite shower and wc. View of piste
- Room 6: bunk room. En-suite shower and wc
- Room 7: bunk room. En-suite shower and wc
- Level +1:
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 1: double suite: lounge + fireplace, bath & wc, dressing. Balc
- Level +2:
- Large sitting room & fireplace, TV lounge area. Large balcony
- Dining table for 14. Professionally equipped kitchen.
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift