Le Petit Chateau on the edge of the Bellecote piste of Courchevel 1850 is a 7 star alpine chalet of the highest specification. Our star system only allows for a maximum rating of 6 stars but really this property deserves a special category all of its own. It's not often that a truly luxury chalet bristling with the top end luxuries manages to also exude style and class. Most of the mega chalets in Courchevel 1850 go way over the top with their interior decor style but the Petit Chateau really hits the sweet spot for alpine interior style.
Most of the interior has been adorned with walnut wood panelling which creates a special atmosphere within the property. The chalet therefore offers 14 guests an elegant retreat in which to relax and recharge. Spread over 5 levels the top floor is dedicated to the main living room (with enthralling mountain and piste views), dining room, TV lounge area (there is a separate cinema on one of the lower floors) and the fully equipped kitchen.
The first and upper ground floors host the 7 principal guest bedrooms which include two master suites with stunning Bellecote piste views. The ground floor has the ski in ski out ski and boot room; the bar and lounge area, cinema room, laundry, main chalet entrance and a secondary kitchen. From this level there is also internal access (via a tunnel) to the next door chalet, the Petit Palais. The two chalets can be taken together to give world class luxury accommodation for up to 30 guests in 14 bedrooms.
On the lowest level there is the chalet spa which includes an indoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi next door, hammam (steam room), gym and treatment room. There is of course an internal lift that accesses all floors. In total there are 900 square metres of luxurious internal living space.
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel 1850 please use this link to view our Courchevel 1850 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this famous Three Valleys ski resort.
- Ski-in / ski-out
- 200 - 400 metres
- Fully ensuite
- No child care available
- No travel included
- Cinema room, bar area, music system.
- Spa: hammam, Jacuzzi, treatment room and gym.
- Swimming pool (8m x 3m) with waterfall feature.
- Wi-Fi internet connection throughout the chalet.
- Advanced security system providing constant surveillance.
- Private garage for 5 cars. Staff area. Laundry.
- Level -2:
- Swimming pool, hammam, Jacuzzi, gym and treatment room
- Level -1:
- Sitting room for 18 guests, bar, cinema room, ski & boot room
- Level 0:
- Room 4: suite: double. Dressing area. En-suite shower & wc. Terrace
- Room 5: double. En-suite shower and wc. View of piste
- Room 6: bunk room. En-suite shower and wc
- Room 7: bunk room. En-suite shower and wc
- Level +1:
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 1: double suite: lounge + fireplace, bath & wc, dressing. Balc
- Level +2:
- Large sitting room & fireplace, TV lounge area. Large balcony
- Dining table for 14. Professionally equipped kitchen.
- 7 star service from a team of hospitality professionals including gastro chef and butler
- Bed linen changed as required. Towels changed daily
- Bathrobes, slippers and toiletries are all provided
- Daily housekeeping and evening turndown service
- Continental breakfast daily
- Driver service on call to take guests to and from the centre of Courchevel 1850
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE help with ski hire and lesson bookings
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2018||Fully Booked|
|15 - 12 - 2018||Fully Booked|
|22 - 12 - 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 - 12 - 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 - 01 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|12 - 01 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|19 - 01 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|26 - 01 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 - 02 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 - 02 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 - 02 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 - 02 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 - 03 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 - 03 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 - 03 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 - 03 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|30 - 03 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|06 - 04 - 2019||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift