Chalet Karakoram is one of five luxury chalet properties that are part of the K2 Palais Hotel in Courchevel 1850. Guests can expect the highest order of service from the staff appointed to the chalet and the hotel staff who will look after your every need.
Located close to the Cospilot piste guests have easy access to and from the slopes. However, there is also a hotel shuttle driver service should you wish to get into town. There are four floors to the property: the lowest floor houses the spa and swimming pool complex; the next floor up has four guest bedrooms and the top floor has the main sitting and dining room area. There is also a mezzanine level with a master bedroom suite of 43 square metres.
The chalet offers 500 square metres of internal space but if this is not enough guests also have access to all the facilities (spa, restaurant and bar) of the main K2 Palais hotel.
|To piste / lift||Under 100 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- indoor pool with waterfalls. Steam room. Showers and wc.
- Bar area, library, two lounge areas and dining room.
- Lift to all floors.
- Hot tub on the deck.
- Private car available upon request.
- 5 x twin/doubles with en-suite bathroom and dressing room
- 1 x separate wc
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Staff costs are included (head waiter, chef and housekeeper)
- Either lunch or dinner to be taken in the chalet (7 nights). Please note drinks are not included
- Guests can use the facilities at the Hotel Le K2 which is next door (treatments etc are subject to an extra charge)
- Complimentary 24hr shuttle for Courchevel 1850 only
- Service change and local taxes are included
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Breakfast (7 days)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift