With an internal floor area of 550 square metres luxury Chalet Grande Roche is a beautiful new build chalet offering every comfort. It is situated just 300 metres (3 minutes' walk) from the centre of Courchevel and is the same distance from the nearest piste and lifts. Please note, however, that guests have use of a chauffeur service each day.
There are 6 bedrooms for 12 adults and an additional children's room off one of the bedroom to take the capacity to 14 guests. There is a beautiful indoor swimming pool complete with swing, a steam room and also a relax area that any luxury hotel would be pleased to offer guests.
The decor of the property makes this chalet into a welcoming alpine home to be enjoyed by guests of all nationalities. However, this is a cosy retreat with all modern comforts and amenities. The chalet is also served by an elevator!
Courchevel 1850 is quite deservedly a world-class resort - it has slopes to suit all standard of skier which are accessed by a very impressive lift system. With gentle runs leading down into the resort centre it is possible to ski back to many hotels and chalets. Courchevel has the most extensive and varied ski area of the whole Trois Vallees with everything from long gentle greens to steep couloirs.
There are some great world class restaurants in Courchevel 1850. Chalets and hotels also give access to excellent shopping and very good apres ski by French standards. Snow reliability is superb all season as most of the valley faces north and the ski schools, of which there are several, are very good as is the popular Village des Enfants situated in the centre of the resort.
|To piste / lift||200 - 400 metres|
|To centre||100 - 200 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Splendid swimming pool and steam room. Jacuzzi on terrace.
- Cinema room with huge plasma screen and selection of films.
- Gym with static bike, runner, weights and massage table.
- Ski room with boot warmers.
- Office area (9am - 7.30pm): PC, printer. Wi-Fi.
- Chauffeur service.
- Ground Floor (Level 0):
- Swimming pool, steam room, TV and sofas
- Cinema room, gym, laundry room, ski & boot room. Lift
- First Floor (Level 1):
- Room 1: large dble + sep. bunk room. En-suite bath, shower & wc
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: large double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 5: double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Second Floor (Level 2):
- Double height reception room, dining area and kitchen
- Terrace with outside Jacuzzi for 10 people
- Third Floor (Level 3):
- Room 6: master double. Fireplace. En-suite bath, shower & wc. Balcony
- All bedrooms with plasma TV, DVD player and i-Pod dock
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Bed linen, bathrobes and slippers are provided for all guests
- Services of a private chef and butler for daily breakfast and lunch or dinner (cost of food & drink paid extra)
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- Clarins bathroom products are stocked in each bath or shower room
- Check in at the chalet with welcome basket and champagne
- Daily chalet cleaning and evening 'turn down' service
- Driver service in and around resort between 09.00 and 21.00hrs
- Coffee, teas, soft drinks and mineral water are included
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift