Chalet Everest is a stunning property located in the Bellecôte neighbourhood of Courchevel 1850. The chalet has an enviable position just 50m from the Pralong ski slope and a 7-minute drive from the main Courchevel 1850 ski lift station. Built and furnished in 2016, the chalet is a flawless blend of traditional alpine luxury and modern comfort. Spread across 3 floors, all accessible by the lift, the gorgeous interior design features stylish rustic wood and stone, and cosy furniture to create the perfect base from which to explore the huge Three Valleys ski area.
Chalet Everest sleeps 8 to 10 guest across 4 beautifully finished en-suite bedrooms. There are two double bedrooms, one twin room and a family suite with a double bed and bunk beds for two, making it the perfect chalet for groups of both friends and family.
On the top floor, the huge open plan living and dining area is perfect for both relaxing and entertaining, with a double-height gabled ceiling and stunning feature fireplace. The large, comfortable sofas offer the perfect place to relax after a busy day on the slopes, sipping a glass of wine next to the warm fire. On the opposite side, the dining area can seat the whole group easily, so you can enjoy the delicious food cooked up by your private chef. There is a large kitchen with modern appliances if you prefer to cook yourself. Outside, the south-facing terrace offers beautiful views across the mountains and valley below.
On the ground floor is a superb wellness area. This includes an indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam room and private massage/therapy room; perfect for soothing aching muscles after a long day of skiing. Other facilities include a games room, perfect for keeping the children entertained, and a covered garage outside.
|To piste / lift||Under 100 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa: swimmming pool, steam room, hot tub and massage room.
- Lift accessing all floors.
- Separate mezzanine with children's TV area.
- South facing balcony with fantastic mountain views.
- Garage. Ski and boot room.
- Level 0:
- Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam room. Massage room and shower
- Main entrance. Garage. Ski and boot room. Lift to all floors
- Level 1:
- Room 1: master double with en-suite balneo bathroom
- Room 2: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: quad with double and bunks. En-suite bath and wc
- Level 2:
- Main living room. Dining room. Kitchen. South facing balcony
- Mezzanine area for games with children's TV area
- Room 4: double (140cm bed) with en-suite bath and wc
- Personal welcome/reception at the chalet
- Fresh flowers
- Linen and towels provided - beds made up for guest arrival
- Housekeeper for daily chalet cleaning
- Butler and an in-house chalet chef to prepare Breakfast and Dinner (food & beverages paid for as extras)
- Firewood for the fireplace
- Help to carry your luggage on arrival and departure days
- Toiletries in all bathrooms
- In resort concierge service
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|07 - 12 - 2019||£3,098 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 12 - 2019||£3,098 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 - 01 - 2020||£5,000 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 01 - 2020||£3,098 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 01 - 2020||£3,098 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|25 - 01 - 2020||£3,098 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 02 - 2020||£3,783 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 02 - 2020||£4,554 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 02 - 2020||£5,870 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 - 02 - 2020||£4,326 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 03 - 2020||£3,804 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|21 - 03 - 2020||£3,500 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 03 - 2020||£3,098 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 04 - 2020||£3,098 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 04 - 2020||£3,098 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 04 - 2020||£3,098 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift