Chalet Nanuq is located on the quiet Rue des Chenus which winds its way up the hill from the centre of Courchevel 1850. The edges of the Plantrey piste and the Chenus piste are just a couple of minutes' easy walk from the chalet which means access to and from the Three Valleys ski area is easy. The centre of Courchevel 1850 is close enough to walk to but there is also a chauffeur service which operates all day and every day.
The top floor sitting room gives guests amazing views over the main valley as does the balcony which is accessed from the same room. The chalet, which offers over 500 square metres of space, gives guests plenty of room in which to relax and socialise. The spa on the lower floor with sauna, steam room and indoor swimming pool is a great place to spend a day when the weather is bad. Or guests can enjoy a film in the cinema room or a massage in the treatment room.
The Chalet Nanuq has a garage for one vehicle and a lift to access all floors.
|To piste / lift||Under 100 metres|
|To centre||200 - 400 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa: sauna, gym, steam room and bar area.
- Swimming pool (7.10m x 3.30m).
- Main bedrooms with iPod dock, TV, safe and mini bar.
- Play Station, DVD player, Apple TV and Wii console.
- Lift serving all floors.
- Garage for 1 car. Wine cellar. Cinema room for 9 people.
- Level +1:
- Living room with North facing balcony, dining room & kitchen
- Level 0:
- Main entrance and garage for 1 car. Cloakroom
- Room 1: master double with en-suite bath and wc
- Level -1:
- Room 2: double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: end to end twin (no external window). En-suite shower & wc
- Level -2:
- Cinema room, play room (with TV & PlayStation) and ski & boot room
- Room 5: double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 6: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Level -3:
- Sauna, steam room, gym, relaxation area and bar
- Swimming pool (7.10m x 3.30m), treatment room and cloakroom
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2020||£3,858 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 12 - 2020||£3,858 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2020||£9,645 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 01 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2021||£4,630 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2021||£4,630 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 01 - 2021||£4,630 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2021||£4,630 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2021||£6,173 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2021||£7,716 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 02 - 2021||£6,173 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2021||£6,173 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 03 - 2021||£6,173 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 03 - 2021||£4,630 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2021||£4,630 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2021||£4,630 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2021||£3,858 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 04 - 2021||£3,858 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2021||£3,858 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift