Chalet Nanuq is located in the Chenus area of Courchevel 1850 and offers exceptional luxury alpine style. This 518 square metre property is spread over 5 floors (all served by an internal elevator) and keeps the bar for luxury chalets in Courchevel 1850 at dizzying heights. Finished to the best standards and combining French interior chic with the latest in modern technology Chalet Nanuq offers an exceptional alpine experience. This chalet is one of three stunning new properties that make up the hamlet of La Voliere which is surrounded by woodland in a quiet location yet also positioned close to the piste and only a short walk from the centre of the resort.
The main sitting room, kitchen and dining room are on the top floor of the chalet. This floor also gives access to a large balcony (north facing) with far reaching views across the main Tarentaise valley. The floor below this is the entrance level and also is where you will find the master double bedroom (200cm). The next floor down has two main guest bedrooms, a staff twin bedroom (with end to end single beds and no external window) and also a laundry room. The level below this (-2) are two more bedrooms, the games room, cinema room (seating for 9 people) and the ski and boot. The lowest level (-3) has the chalet's spa area with swimming pool, sauna, steam room, treatment room and gym. There is an internal elevator that serves all floors.
The edge of the piste is less than one minute's walk away which means that it's almost possible to ski from and back to the chalet's door. For those that like to sample the best of Courchevel's shopping the centre of the resort is less than 400 metres (4 minutes' walk) from the chalet.
Chalet Nanuq offers secluded luxury, lots of space, great views and a first rate spa. Combine this with the highest quality of staff and in-resort concierge services and you have a chalet that surpasses pretty much any other.
|To piste / lift||Under 100 metres|
|To centre||200 - 400 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa: sauna, gym, steam room and bar area.
- Swimming pool (7.10m x 3.30m).
- Main bedrooms with iPod dock, TV, safe and mini bar.
- Play Station, DVD player, Apple TV and Wii console.
- Lift serving all floors.
- Garage for 1 car. Wine cellar. Cinema room for 9 people.
- Level +1:
- Living room with North facing balcony, dining room & kitchen
- Level 0:
- Main entrance and garage for 1 car. Cloakroom
- Room 1: master double with en-suite bath and wc
- Level -1:
- Room 2: double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: end to end twin (no external window). En-suite shower & wc
- Level -2:
- Cinema room, play room (with TV & PlayStation) and ski & boot room
- Room 5: double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 6: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Level -3:
- Sauna, steam room, gym, relaxation area and bar
- Swimming pool (7.10m x 3.30m), treatment room and cloakroom
- Welcome at the chalet with champagne and gourmet basket
- Half Board services of private chef & hostess for breakfast, and lunch or dinner (cost of food & drink paid extra)
- In resort chauffeur service from 9am to 9pm (or 8am to 8am if you prefer)
- Daily cleaning and evening turn down service (times on rental contract)
- House linen, towels, slippers and bathroom toiletries from Clarins. Hair dryer and safe in each bedroom
- Use of the chalet's office between 9am and 7.30pm
- DVDs available on request
- Cards and board games available on request
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|07 - 12 - 2019||£3,505 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 12 - 2019||£3,505 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 12 - 2019||£5,101 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 12 - 2019||£9,346 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 - 01 - 2020||£3,894 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|25 - 01 - 2020||£3,894 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 02 - 2020||£5,101 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 02 - 2020||£6,231 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 02 - 2020||£7,788 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 - 02 - 2020||£5,452 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|14 - 03 - 2020||£3,505 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 03 - 2020||£3,505 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|04 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 - 04 - 2020||£3,505 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 04 - 2020||£3,505 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift