Chalet Nanuq is located on the quiet Rue des Chenus which winds its way up the hill from the centre of Courchevel 1850. The edges of the Plantrey piste and the Chenus piste are just a couple of minutes' easy walk from the chalet which means access to and from the Three Valleys ski area is easy. The centre of Courchevel 1850 is close enough to walk to but there is also a chauffeur service which operates all day and every day.
The top floor sitting room gives guests amazing views over the main valley as does the balcony which is accessed from the same room. The chalet, which offers over 500 square metres of space, gives guests plenty of room in which to relax and socialise. The spa on the lower floor with sauna, steam room and indoor swimming pool is a great place to spend a day when the weather is bad. Or guests can enjoy a film in the cinema room or a massage in the treatment room.
The Chalet Nanuq has a garage for one vehicle and a lift to access all floors.
|To piste / lift||Under 100 metres|
|To centre||200 - 400 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa: sauna, gym, steam room and bar area.
- Swimming pool (7.10m x 3.30m).
- Main bedrooms with iPod dock, TV, safe and mini bar.
- Play Station, DVD player, Apple TV and Wii console.
- Lift serving all floors.
- Garage for 1 car. Wine cellar. Cinema room for 9 people.
- Level +1:
- Living room with North facing balcony, dining room & kitchen
- Level 0:
- Main entrance and garage for 1 car. Cloakroom
- Room 1: master double with en-suite bath and wc
- Level -1:
- Room 2: double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: end to end twin (no external window). En-suite shower & wc
- Level -2:
- Cinema room, play room (with TV & PlayStation) and ski & boot room
- Room 5: double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 6: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Level -3:
- Sauna, steam room, gym, relaxation area and bar
- Swimming pool (7.10m x 3.30m), treatment room and cloakroom
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2020||£3,754 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 12 - 2020||£3,754 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2020||£5,255 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 12 - 2020||£9,384 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 01 - 2021||£5,255 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2021||£4,505 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2021||£4,505 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 01 - 2021||£4,505 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2021||£4,505 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2021||£6,006 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2021||£7,508 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 02 - 2021||£6,006 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2021||£6,006 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 03 - 2021||£6,006 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 03 - 2021||£4,505 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2021||£4,505 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2021||£4,505 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2021||£3,754 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 04 - 2021||£3,754 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2021||£3,754 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- Welcome at the chalet with champagne and gourmet basket
- Half Board services of private chef & hostess for breakfast, and lunch or dinner (cost of food & drink paid extra)
- Daily cleaning and evening turn down service (times on rental contract)
- House linen, towels, slippers and bathroom toiletries from Clarins. Hair dryer and safe in each bedroom
- Use of the chalet's office between 9am and 7.30pm
- DVDs available on request
- Cards and board games available on request
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- In resort chauffeur service from 9am to 9pm (or 8am to 8pm if you prefer)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift