Chalet Le Namaste is a truly beautiful luxury ski chalet in the exclusive resort of Courchevel 1850. Situated close to the Bellecote piste, the chalet boasts ski-in ski-out convenience, a rarity in a resort of this standard. Chalet Le Namaste underwent a €1 million refurbishment in 2019, which refurbished all 300sqm of living space in the property.
Chalet Le Namaste sleeps between 10 and 14 guests in 5 fantastic bedrooms. There are 4 main guest bedrooms; all of which have their own en-suite bathrooms and can be configured as twins or doubles depending on specific group requirements. There is an additional, smaller double room with en-suite. Finally, there is a children's double bunk room, sleeping 4, with private bathroom facilities and an adjoining games/living room. Throughout the chalet, there are stunning mountain views, particularly from the stunning, south-facing terrace outside.
The amazing living space consists of a double-height, open-plan kitchen, living and dining room with central fireplace. Plenty of natural wood and stone finishes give the space a sense of alpine charm and character. The whole interior has been finished to the highest luxury standard. The recent refurbishment has added a stunning spa area, with indoor swimming pool, sauna, hammam steam room, private massage/treatment room, poolside bar and relaxation area.
During your stay, you will be cared for by an excellent team of staff including a professionally trained chef and an in-resort driver service.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Indoor swimming pool with jet stream and wave system.
- Massage & spa treatment room.
- Sauna & hammam.
- LCD Television & Music System. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- 4x4 Caravelle chauffeured facility.
- Garage Parking. Ski room with heated bootwarmers.
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite facilities
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite facilities
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite facilities
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite facilities
- Room 5: smaller double with en-suite facilities
- Room 6: children's double bunk room. Private facilities
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|06 - 12 - 2020||£4,954 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 12 - 2020||£2,995 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 12 - 2020||£6,481 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 12 - 2020||£10,551 pp||£1,862 pp||£12,413 pp||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 01 - 2021||£8,542 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 01 - 2021||£3,906 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 01 - 2021||£3,906 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|24 - 01 - 2021||£3,906 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|31 - 01 - 2021||£5,104 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 02 - 2021||£5,104 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 02 - 2021||£11,250 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 02 - 2021||£5,339 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 02 - 2021||£4,523 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 03 - 2021||£6,030 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 03 - 2021||£4,523 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 03 - 2021||£5,758 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 03 - 2021||£3,530 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 04 - 2021||£5,122 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 04 - 2021||£5,122 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 04 - 2021||£2,995 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Daily fresh breakfast (continental style): pastries, fruit, cereals, cold meats & cheeses, yoghurts and preserves
- Dedicated chalet assistant provides daily contactless cleaning & preparation, implementing COVID safety policies
- Travel within the resort will be provided via a pre-booked professional chauffeur-driven service
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne, an open bar stocked with beers, premium spirits and soft drinks
- Bar snacks, and range of selected chateau bottled house wines are available
- Your personal chalet manager will arrange evening restaurant bookings or delivery from your favourite restaurant
- Where possible a non-contact style of service is provided in the chalet
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift