Chalet Elixir (which sleeps 12 - 14 guests) is located just three minutes' walk from the centre of Courchevel 1850 and the edge of the pistes. There are not many large freestanding chalets in 1850 that are this centrally located.
The indoor spa area has an indoor pool as well as sauna, steam room and hot tub. There is also a relaxation space with glass floor overlooking the pool. Watch your friends and family swimming beneath your feet! As well as the traditional spa facilities there is also a gym, massage/treatment room bar and dedicated cinema room. There is not much that the Chalet Elixir lacks.
A team of hospitality professionals are on hand to make sure your holiday is the best it can be. Restaurants and ski schools get booked; beautiful meals are prepared and served, and your chalet is meticulously cleaned.
The Chalet Elixir offers 900 square metres of internal living space.
|To piste / lift||200 - 400 metres|
|To centre||100 - 200 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa: swimming pool, sauna, steam room and indoor hot tub.
- Cinema room, massage room, bar and separate fitness room.
- Full team of chalet staff including chef and driver.
- Multimedia equipment and Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Garage with space for 5 vehicles.
- Ski and boot room with heaters.
- Level -1:
- Spa & relaxation area, cinema room, wine cellar and bar
- Level 0:
- Garage (5 vehicles), ski room. 1 x separate guest wc
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Level 1:
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: children's quad bunk room with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin/double. Dressing area. En-suite bath, shower & wc
- Room 5: twin/double. En-suite bath, shower & wc
- Level 2:
- Kitchen. Dining and living area with fireplace. Balcony
- Level 3:
- Room 6: master double. Dressing area. En-suite bath, shower & wc
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||£5,435 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 12 - 2021||£5,435 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|15 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|22 - 01 - 2022||£5,797 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 01 - 2022||£5,797 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 02 - 2022||£7,971 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 02 - 2022||£9,420 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 02 - 2022||£9,420 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 02 - 2022||£6,884 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 03 - 2022||£6,159 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 03 - 2022||£5,797 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 03 - 2022||£5,797 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 03 - 2022||£5,797 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 04 - 2022||£5,435 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 04 - 2022||£5,435 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 04 - 2022||£5,435 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- CHAUFFEUR: 9.00am - 9.00pm
- CHEF: for up to 14 people to provide daily breakfasts and dinners (cost of food & drink paid extra)
- 2 HOUSEKEEPERS: 9.00am to 11.00am and 5.30pm - 7.30pm
- BUTLER: 8.00am to 11.00am and 4.00pm - 10.30pm
- Bed linens, towels, bathrobes and slippers
- Change of bed linen and towels every 3 days
- Firewood and fresh flowers
- Bathroom products in all bathrooms
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift