Chalet Elixir in Courchevel 1850 is a new build luxury chalet for the 2018-2019 winter season. This high end property sleeps 10 adults and up to 4 children in six en-suite bedrooms. On the lower floor there is a full spa area and a cinema room and treatment room. There is a nanny bedroom on the floor with the garage. The first floor is where 4 of the guest bedrooms are found and the floor above this is the main living and dining area with great views across the valley. The top floor of the chalet is dedicated to the master double bedroom suite.
In total the Chalet Elixir offers 900 square metres of internal living space.
Please note that the images are non-contractual photos.
|To piste / lift||200 - 400 metres|
|To centre||100 - 200 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa: swimming pool, sauna, steam room and indoor hot tub.
- Cinema room, massage room, bar and separate fitness room.
- Full team of chalet staff including chef and driver.
- Multimedia equipment and Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Garage with space for 5 vehicles.
- Ski and boot room with heaters.
- Level -1:
- Spa & relaxation area, cinema room, wine cellar and bar
- Level 0:
- Garage (5 vehicles), ski room. 1 x separate guest wc
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Level 1:
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: children's quad bunk room with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin/double. Dressing area. En-suite bath, shower & wc
- Room 5: twin/double. En-suite bath, shower & wc
- Level 2:
- Kitchen. Dining and living area with fireplace. Balcony
- Level 3:
- Room 6: master double. Dressing area. En-suite bath, shower & wc
- CHAUFFEUR: 9.00am - 9.00pm
- CHEF: for up to 14 people to provide daily breakfasts and dinners (cost of food & drink paid extra)
- 2 HOUSEKEEPERS: 9.00am to 11.00am and 5.30pm - 7.30pm
- BUTLER: 8.00am to 11.00am and 4.00pm - 10.30pm
- Bed linens, towels, bathrobes and slippers
- Change of bed linen and towels every 3 days
- Firewood and fresh flowers
- Bathroom products in all bathrooms
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|07 - 12 - 2019||£5,062 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 12 - 2019||£5,062 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 12 - 2019||£6,620 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 12 - 2019||£10,903 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 01 - 2020||£10,903 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 01 - 2020||£5,452 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 01 - 2020||£5,452 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|25 - 01 - 2020||£5,452 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 02 - 2020||£5,841 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 02 - 2020||£7,399 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 02 - 2020||£8,956 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 02 - 2020||£7,399 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 02 - 2020||£6,620 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 03 - 2020||£5,841 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 03 - 2020||£5,062 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 03 - 2020||£5,062 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 03 - 2020||£5,062 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 04 - 2020||£5,062 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 04 - 2020||£5,062 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 04 - 2020||£5,062 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift