Chalet Colombe is a luxury chalet in Courchevel 1850 offering 336 square metres of internal space. There are four main guest bedrooms plus a bunk bedroom all of which have en-suite facilities. On the lowest floor is a smart spa area which offers indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, hammam and relaxation area/cinema room with flat screen TV.
The top floor sitting and dining room gives access onto a large balcony with some spectacular views. There is plenty of soft seating for 10 people to relax in front of the fireplace and the driver service means getting to and from the ski area is very easy.
The centre of Courchevel 1850 is less than 10 minutes' walk from the chalet.
|To piste / lift||200 - 400 metres|
|To centre||200 - 400 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam room and relax area.
- Sun terrace with mountain views. Private ski room.
- Home cinema room with a private bar.
- Apple TV, DVD player, iPod dock & Wi-Fi internet connection
- Espresso machine and hairdryer in each bedroom.
- Driver service in and around resort (set times).
- Room 1: double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 2: double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 3: twin with en-suite bathroom
- Room 4: twin with en-suite bathroom
- Room 5: bunk bed room with en-suite bathroom
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|11 - 12 - 2022||£2,263 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2022||£6,447 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 01 - 2023||£4,751 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 01 - 2023||£3,336 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 01 - 2023||£3,336 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 01 - 2023||£3,336 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 01 - 2023||£3,336 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 02 - 2023||£3,336 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|19 - 02 - 2023||£3,336 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 02 - 2023||£3,336 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 03 - 2023||£3,336 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 03 - 2023||£3,336 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 03 - 2023||£3,336 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 03 - 2023||£3,363 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 04 - 2023||£3,070 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 04 - 2023||£2,273 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 04 - 2023||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Freshly prepared breakfast daily
- Afternoon tea with home baked cakes or biscuits
- In resort chauffeur service 08:30 - 10:30 & 16:30 - 21:00
- Pre dinner canapés served with a selection of spirits (5 evenings)
- Four course evening meal (5 nights). Complimentary wine served throughout dinner
- An open bar including champagne, house spirits, beers and a range of soft drinks
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries
- Daily packed lunches for children younger than 12 years old
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift