Chalet Bastidons (Sleeps 12)
Chalet Bastidons is located in the Chenus area of Courchevel 1850 and offers the very heights of luxury alpine style. This 780 square metre property is spread over 5 floors (all served by an internal elevator) and raises the bar of luxury chalets yet further. Finished to the best standards and combining French interior chic with the latest in modern technology Chalet Bastidons offers an exceptional alpine experience.
The main entrance, large living room, dining room and kitchen are on the top floor of the chalet along with a large terrace which gives easterly views (great for the morning sun) across the centre of Courchevel 1850. Below this level are two floors of bedrooms - one floor with two bedrooms (including the master double) and the other floor of three bedrooms. Level -3 has the 6th bedroom and also the cinema room, games room, wine cellar, garage and ski and boot room. The lowest floor is dedicated to the amazing spa with its swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, treatment room, gym, relax area and bar.
The edge of the piste is less than one minute's walk away which means that it's almost possible to ski from and back to the chalet's door. For those that like to sample the best of Courchevel's shopping the centre of the resort is less than 400 metres (4 minutes' walk) from the chalet.
Chalet Bastidons offers secluded luxury, lots of space, great views and a first rate spa. Combine this with the highest quality of staff and in-resort concierge services and you have a chalet that surpasses pretty much any other.
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel 1850 please use this link to view our Courchevel 1850 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this famous Three Valleys ski resort.
- Under 100 metres
- 200 - 400 metres
- Fully ensuite
- No child care available
- Spa: sauna, gym, steam room, indoor Jacuzzi and bar area.
- Swimming pool (8.45m x 2.80m) and outdoor hot tub.
- Play Station, DVD player and Apple TV.
- All bedrooms with iPod dock, TV and DVD player.
- Office with 2 PCs, printer and TV. Lift serving all floors.
- Garage for 2 cars. Wine cellar. Cinema room, Laundry.
- Level 0:
- Entrance, living room, dining room, kitchen. Large terrace
- Level -1:
- Room 1: double with dressing area. En-suite bath and wc. Terrace
- Room 2: master double, lounge, dressing. Bath, shower & wc. Terrace
- Level -2:
- Room 3: double with dressing area. En-suite shower & wc. Terrace
- Room 4: double with dressing area. En-suite shower & wc. Terrace
- Room 5: double with en-suite bathroom. Terrace
- Terrace with outdoor Jacuzzi
- Level -3:
- Cinema, games room, wine cellar, garage, laundry and ski room
- Room 6: double with dressing area. En-suite shower and wc
- Level -4
- Spa area: pool, gym, indoor hot tub, steam room, sauna & showers
- Treatment room and relax area with bar
- Welcome at the chalet with champagne and gourmet basket
- Half Board services of private chef and hostess for breakfast, and lunch or dinner (cost of food & drink paid extra)
- In resort chauffeur service from 9am to 9pm (or 8am to 8am if you prefer)
- Daily cleaning and evening turn down service (times on rental contract)
- House linen, towels, slippers and bathroom toiletries from Clarins. Hair dryer and safe in each bedroom
- Use of the chalet's office between 9am and 7.30pm
- DVDs available on request
- Cards and board games available on request
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- No travel included
|Standard Price||Current Price||Saving||Beds||Flights||Updated|
|15 December 2018||£4,836||Fully Booked|
|22 December 2018||£6,250||Fully Booked|
|29 December 2018||£11,533||Fully Booked|
|05 January 2019||£7,440||Fully Booked|
|12 January 2019||£4,836||Fully Booked|
|19 January 2019||£4,836||Fully Booked|
|26 January 2019||£4,836||Fully Booked|
|02 February 2019||£4,836||Fully Booked|
|09 February 2019||£6,696||Fully Booked|
|16 February 2019||£6,696||Fully Booked|
|23 February 2019||£6,696||Fully Booked|
|02 March 2019||£6,696||£6,696||-||12||NO||11-Feb||Enquire Now|
|09 March 2019||£5,952||£5,952||-||12||NO||11-Feb||Enquire Now|
|16 March 2019||£5,952||Fully Booked|
|23 March 2019||£5,952||£5,952||-||12||NO||11-Feb||Enquire Now|
|30 March 2019||£5,952||£5,952||-||12||NO||11-Feb||Enquire Now|
|06 April 2019||£4,836||£4,836||-||12||NO||11-Feb||Enquire Now|
|13 April 2019||£4,836||£4,836||-||12||NO||11-Feb||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price. If you pay with credit card a 2% card fee will apply.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift