The Chalet Bastidons in Courchevel 1850 offers 780 square metres of luxurious alpine space. There is hardly a box that this chalet does not tick. The private spa features an indoor swimming pool (8.50m x 2.80m), sauna, gym, steam room, indoor Jacuzzi, bar/relax area and treatment room (for massage and beauty treatments). One floor up guests will enjoy the games room, wine cellar, garage, cinema room and one of the guest bedrooms (useful for a nanny or au pair). There are five further guest bedrooms and also a large terrace with outdoor hot tub. With an internal lift which accesses all floors the Chalet Bastidons is a property that is hard to fault.
The edge of the piste is just moments from the chalet and this accesses the Plantrey chairlift. Alternatively the centre of Courchevel 1850 and the Croisette are less than 5 minutes' walk from the chalet.
|To piste / lift||Under 100 metres|
|To centre||200 - 400 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa: sauna, gym, steam room, indoor Jacuzzi and bar area.
- Swimming pool (8.45m x 2.80m) and outdoor hot tub.
- Play Station, DVD player and Apple TV.
- All bedrooms with iPod dock, TV and DVD player.
- Office with 2 PCs, printer and TV. Lift serving all floors.
- Garage for 2 cars. Wine cellar. Cinema room, Laundry.
- Level 0:
- Entrance, living room, dining room, kitchen. Large terrace
- Level -1:
- Room 1: double with dressing area. En-suite bath and wc. Terrace
- Room 2: master double, lounge, dressing. Bath, shower & wc. Terrace
- Level -2:
- Room 3: double with dressing area. En-suite shower & wc. Terrace
- Room 4: double with dressing area. En-suite shower & wc. Terrace
- Room 5: double with en-suite bathroom. Terrace
- Terrace with outdoor Jacuzzi
- Level -3:
- Cinema, games room, wine cellar, garage, laundry and ski room
- Room 6: double with dressing area. En-suite shower and wc
- Level -4
- Spa area: pool, gym, indoor hot tub, steam room, sauna & showers
- Treatment room and relax area with bar
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|14 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|21 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|28 - 01 - 2023||£6,757 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 02 - 2023||£7,132 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 02 - 2023||£11,637 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|25 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|04 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|11 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|18 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|25 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|01 - 04 - 2023||£6,006 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 04 - 2023||£6,006 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 04 - 2023||£6,006 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Daily cleaning and evening turn down service (times on rental contract)
- Services of private chef and hostess for breakfast, and lunch or dinner (cost of food & drink paid extra)
- Welcome at the chalet with champagne and gourmet basket
- House linen, towels, slippers and bathroom toiletries. Hairdryer and safe in each bedroom
- Cards and board games available on request
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Use of the chalet's office between 9.00am and 7.30pm
- DVDs available on request
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift