Chalet Aspen is located on the Rue des Chenus and very close to the edge of the Verdons piste. With a short walk of less than 100 metres you can be clipping into your skis ready for the easy ski down to the main lifts and ski school meeting point. At the end of the day you can ski back to the same place for the easy stroll back to the chalet to enjoy the new spa facilities for some relax time before dinner.
The new basement spa includes luxury steam room, sauna and indoor Jacuzzi. There is also a sofa chill out area to enjoy after your soak. On the top floor is a wonderful large open plan sitting and dining room with open central fireplace and lots of wooden panelling. There are six main guest bedrooms all with en-suite facilities and each with a TV screen.
The Chalet Aspen offers 350 square metres of internal space.
|To piste / lift||Under 100 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa area: steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi. Relax area.
- Desk with printer and fax. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Ski and boot room with boot heater.
- Kitchen oven, micro-wave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, hob.
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer.
- One outdoor parking space.
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite bath, wc and balcony.
- TV in each bedroom
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||£1,522 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 12 - 2021||£1,522 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2021||£2,428 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|15 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|22 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|29 - 01 - 2022||£1,522 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 02 - 2022||£2,065 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 02 - 2022||£2,841 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 02 - 2022||£2,841 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 02 - 2022||£2,428 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 03 - 2022||£2,065 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 03 - 2022||£1,522 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 03 - 2022||£1,522 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|02 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 - 04 - 2022||£1,522 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 04 - 2022||£1,522 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- End of stay cleaning
- Welcome at the chalet with champagne and gourmet basket
- Bed linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers are provided
- Daily cleaning (5h/day)
- Fresh Flowers. Wood for the fireplace
- Breakfast served by the housekeeper (3h/day)
- Beds made on arrival
- NUXE Body care products
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift