Chalet Dulcis Casu is situated right in the heart of pretty Courchevel Le Praz (behind Bistro du Praz for those in the know) yet you can also ski back to the chalet at the end of the day and the main lifts are just a short walk away in the morning. So the position of this trendy, modern chalet is excellent. However, the quality does not stop there - not by a long chalk. Included in the 330 square metres of luxury living space is a wellness area with contra flow swimming pool, steam room, massage room and flood lit courtyard hot tub.
There are six spacious guest bedrooms, each with en-suite facilities. There are two master suites, both with dressing room and balcony. The amazing double height main living area has a suspended fireplace as well as superb views of the surrounding mountains.
|To piste / lift||100 - 200 metres|
|To centre||In the centre|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Swimming pool, steam room, luxury hot tub & massage room.
- Satellite and Apple TV, Sonos and iPads.
- Full Sky package and Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Ski room with boot warmer and drying facilities.
- Off-road parking. Laundry room. Separate children's TV room.
- On-call all day driver service.
- Room 1: twin/double with dressing room, en-suite bathroom and balcony
- Room 2: twin/double with dressing room, en-suite bathroom and balcony
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: double (with extra bunk beds). En-suite bath and wc
- Room 5: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 6: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Daily afternoon tea with homemade bakes
- In resort concierge and pre arrival concierge to arrange ski passes and any special requests
- Breakfast cooked to order with generous and varied buffet options (5 mornings). Self-serve on two mornings
- Champagne and canapés on your first and last evenings
- Children's suppers if required (5 evenings). Please let us know if you need this service in advance
- High quality, chef prepared dinners: 4 courses with 'wow factor' & paired complimentary wines (5 nights)
- Complimentary bar including unlimited house bubbly (prosecco), wines, beers, soft drinks and mixers. Nespresso
- Daily housekeeping and mid week towel change
- All day in resort driver service
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 - 02 - 2020||£1,460 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 02 - 2020||£1,460 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 - 02 - 2020||£1,460 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 03 - 2020||£1,438 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 - 03 - 2020||£1,250 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 03 - 2020||£1,830 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift