Chalet Pierremont is a modern conversion from an old and traditional building in the heart of the pretty village of Courchevel Le Praz. The shops, bars and excellent restaurants are all on your doorstep and the main lift station is no more than 3 minutes' walk away (300 metres) which makes this a great chalet for a group of friends or an extended family looking for a traditional ski holiday.
The chalet is divided on each of its three floors into two distinct halves. This means that on the first floor there are two kitchen areas, two separate dining areas and two sitting rooms, each with wood burning fireplace. The two halves are connected through a large archway. This makes it especially ideal for large families with younger children who might like to separate the dining into adults on one table and children on another. However, for groups of 12 or less the larger dining table would accommodate all guests if they would all like to dine together.
The chalet offers 360 square metres of living space and is ample for three families.
|To piste / lift||200 - 400 metres|
|To centre||In the centre|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- TV with Sky channels, Blu-ray DVD player and Apple TV.
- Garage and outside parking space.
- Ski and boot store room.
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer.
- Wi-Fi internet access.
- Ground Floor
- Room 1: master double. En-suite shower and bathtub and wc
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc
- First Floor:
- Room 3: twin with dressing area
- Room 4: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: master double with dressing room. En-suite shower and wc
- 1 x bath and separate wc
- Open plan kitchen & dining area (10-12). Living room & fireplace
- Separate TV / lounge area. 2nd dining area, fireplace & kitchen
- Second Floor:
- Room 6: family quad - twin with bunks
- mezzanine with extra single bed
- 1 x separate bath and wc
- Welcome reception at the chalet with fresh flowers, champagne welcome basket
- Wood for the fireplace
- Bed linen and towels (towels are changed mid stay)
- Beds made up for guests arrival
- Mid week cleaning and end of stay cleaning
- Bathroom products in all bath and shower rooms
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|07 - 12 - 2019||£452 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 - 01 - 2020||£452 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|25 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 - 02 - 2020||£1,316 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 02 - 2020||£771 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 02 - 2020||£662 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 03 - 2020||£561 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 03 - 2020||£561 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|28 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|04 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 - 04 - 2020||£452 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 04 - 2020||£452 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift