Chalet Skyfall is a stunning penthouse chalet apartment in St Christoph, Austria. It occupies the top 2 floors of the first property to be built in the resort in 50 years. Due to its unique location, built into the side of the mountain, guests are able to ski right back to the front door of the building. The penthouse is accessed via lift. The chalet is beautifully decorated; a gorgeous blend of rustic character and contemporary finishes make this a truly luxurious ski chalet property.
Chalet Skyfall sleeps between 8 and 11 guests in 5 spacious bedrooms, all of which have ensuite bath and shower rooms. They include a mixture of doubles and twins, alongside a single staff room and children's double bunk room. The master suite has a gorgeous king-sized bed, roll-top bath, rain shower and double sink.
Overall, Chalet Skyfall has 273sqm of living space. The modern kitchen and dining room can be separated by sliding glass wall for guest's privacy. The large living room has a beautiful open fireplace, with large windows looking out across spectacular mountain views. There is also a private cinema room, hammam, sauna, and ski & boot room.
Guests staying at Chalet Skyfall also have access to the building's shared gym and swimming pool. There is also a private driver service when the property is booked on a catered basis. Chalet Skyfall can be combined with the property between to create an expansive 547sqm chalet sleeping up to 21 guests.
|To piste / lift||Under 100 metres|
|To centre||Under 100 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Apple TV, surround sound.
- Sauna and steam room.
- Garaging (shared by four apartments) for up to six cars.
- Laundry room.
- Separate cinema room, dining and sitting rooms.
- Lower Floor (3rd):
- Room 5: single with en-suite shower and wc
- Separate guest wc
- Kitchen, sitting room, cinema, laundry and ski & boot room
- Top Floor (4th):
- Room 1: master double (with TV). En-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: double (with TV). En-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 4: quad (2 x bunks). En-suite bath and wc
- Sauna, steam room and shower on this floor
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|09 - 12 - 2023||£6,293 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 12 - 2023||£6,811 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 12 - 2023||£8,817 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 12 - 2023||£10,761 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 01 - 2024||£6,770 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 01 - 2024||£5,923 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 01 - 2024||£5,923 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 01 - 2024||£5,923 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 02 - 2024||£5,923 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 02 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|18 - 02 - 2024||£7,116 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|25 - 02 - 2024||£7,116 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 03 - 2024||£5,923 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 03 - 2024||£5,923 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 03 - 2024||£5,923 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|24 - 03 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|31 - 03 - 2024||£5,923 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 04 - 2024||£5,923 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 04 - 2024||£5,923 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Champagne reception and a selection of appetising canapés
- Daily breakfast: cooked & full continental with fresh patisseries, yoghurts, local cold meats and cheeses, juices etc
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Chef prepared dinner with paired complimentary European wines (6 nights)
- Evening turndown service (6 nights)
- Quality complimentary house spirits, including vodka, gin and whiskey
- 2 complimentary days of ski instruction with your private instructor
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift