Chalet N in Oberlech is truly one of the finest and most impressive chalets you will find in the world. It offers a place of tranquillity, where guests are surrounded by nature and stunning untouched mountain views from within the comfort of a homely, yet opulent property. Chalet N’s unique atmosphere is created from its original Alpine architecture and high class interior design that decorates the property with special regional materials throughout. This chalet is beyond compare.
The chalet features seven bedroom suites with elegant bathrooms, some of which come with a showcase luxurious living area and dressing room. There is also an extraordinary master suite with an open fireplace and a bunk bed room accommodating up to four children. There is a smaller staff room with a bathroom next to the bunk room that can sleep one or two people additional people if necessary.
The spa facilities are beyond exceptional. It is lavishly equipped with a swimming pool, hay sauna, ice fountain, Finnish sauna, and salt-cave steam bath. Guests can relax on the spa beds or in the double treatment room and escape from the rigours of daily life. The chalet’s wellness facilities also include a modern fitness room filled with the latest equipment. Staying at Chalet N feels more like staying in a 6* luxury boutique hotel than a chalet.
Chalet N also features as private cinema room, an elegant restaurant that will spoil their guests with delicious cuisine, and an impressive wine cellar stocked with the finest wines from around the world. The Walser Stuberl serves local menus including fondues and specialities from the grill. The professional services offered by the chalet include a butler, top chefs, a driver, hostesses and a chalet concierge.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No flights but airport transfers included|
- Spa: pool, hay sauna, Finnish sauna, steam room & hot tub.
- Fully equipped gym. Cinema room.
- Office, pool table room, restaurant, stube & 3 living rooms.
- Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Fully stocked luxury guest bar.
- Underground car parking for 10 cars.
- Suite 1: master twin/double. Sitting & dressing rooms. Bathroom
- Suite 2: master twin/double. Sitting & dressing rooms. Bathroom
- Suite 3: master twin/double. Sitting & dressing rooms. Bathroom
- Suite 4: twin/double with sitting room and en-suite bathroom
- Suite 5: twin/double with sitting room and en-suite bathroom
- Suite 6: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Suite 7: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Suite 8: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Suite 9: quad bunk children's bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Suite 10: staff room with en-suite bathroom
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift