Chalet 1551 in Lech is a classic Austrian style luxury chalet surrounded by the ski slopes of the Arlberg ski area. It offers a ski in and ski out convenience along with incredible views of the resort and surrounding mountains due to its unique location on the edge of the Oberlech pistes.
A large open-wood fireplace gives the large living space a cosy feel, which is perfect for gathering around with loved ones and friends. Guests can also immerse themselves in the luxury of the chalet's wellness area, which includes an infinity pool overlooking the majestic mountain views.
The chalet accommodates up to 12 guests in five rooms, each with uniquely styled en-suite facilities. It has 600 square metres of living space including the spa area, sports bar and a private living and dining area. The main living room leads onto a large terrace with comfortable seating and fabulous views.
A private butler can help you with any concierge services at any time during your stay and a private chef will take care of guests' individual wishes. If guests are looking to explore the villages of Zurs and Lech, Chalet 1551 offers its own chauffeur driven Range Rover for ease.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Multi-media: flat screen TV and Sonos sound system.
- Spa: pool, sauna, steam room, hot tub, massage room + relax.
- Game consoles and wide selection of games.
- Driver shuttle service in and around Lech and Zurs.
- Laundry room. Ski and boot storage room.
- Large terrace with outdoor seating, fireplace and hot tub.
- Ground Floor:
- Spa: pool, sauna, hammam, massage room and infra red cabin
- Garage, laundry, ski store, stube & bar and guest wc
- Room 1: quad bunk room with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- First Floor:
- Room 3: master double. Dressing area. En-suite bath, shower & wc
- Room 4: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: large double with en-suite shower and separate wc
- Second Floor (main entrance):
- Kitchen. Dining area. Sitting room area with fireplace. Wine cellar
- Large terrace with outdoor seating and fireplace. Hot tub
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2022||£10,826 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2022||£10,826 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|23 - 01 - 2022||£10,826 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 02 - 2022||£10,826 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 02 - 2022||£10,826 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2022||£10,826 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 - 03 - 2022||£10,826 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2022||£10,826 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2022||£10,826 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 04 - 2022||£10,826 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Driver shuttle service in and around Lech and Zurs
- Daily housekeeping and room service
- 24/7 butler offering a concierge service for restaurant bookings etc
- Welcome drinks
- Breakfast daily
- Afternoon tea daily
- Chef prepared dinner with Austrian and international cuisine (6 nights)
- Soft drinks are included (all alcoholic beverages are charged extra at the chalet)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift