Chalet Toundra in Verbier is situated in an elevated position a few minutes' walk above the Sovoleyres gondola station and near the Carrefour area. There are spectacular views from the chalet which overlooks the entire resort of Verbier towards the mountains on the other side of the Rhone Valley. The complimentary bus service which runs to and from the centre of the resort every 10 minutes (at peak times of the day) stops outside the chalet so getting to the Medran lift station or the centre of Verbier is very easy.
This recently completed stand alone chalet is spread out over two floors and offers guests plenty of flexibility regards sleeping arrangements. The entrance to the property is on the ground floor where you will find most of the bedrooms as well as the ski and boot room (with heated boot warmers) and plenty of storage space also. The upper floor is where you will find the large open plan living and dining area as well as the master bedroom, office room with additional double on the mezzanine and lastly a separate shower room with guest wc.
The sitting room has huge sliding glass doors that lead onto a wraparound balcony (complete with hammock and outside sofa) with staggering views over Verbier and towards the Petit and Grand Combin mountain ranges in the distance. There is a traditional wood burning fireplace and plenty of soft seating for 8+ guests to relax in comfort. The dining table is separated from the kitchen by the breakfast bar.
The chalet can be booked on either a catered or self-catered basis. If taken catered there is a 24 hour 4x4 driver service included in the price. If taken on a self catered basis there is no driver service but the local free bus stops outside the chalet.
|To piste / lift||400 - 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- TV and DVD player.
- Hi-Fi and CD player and MP3. Apple TV.
- Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Ski locker and heated ski boot warmers.
- Private laundry facilities.
- Shared driver service when taken on catered basis.
- Ground Floor:
- Room 1: superking/twin with en-suite shower room
- Room 2: double
- Room 3: bunk bedroom with double bunks (sleeps 4)
- 1 x separate bathroom
- First Floor:
- Room 4: double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 5: office area with double on the mezzanine
- 1 x separate shower room
- Breakfast delivered daily and laid out each morning (pastries, charcuterie, cheese, fruit, yoghurt, bread and jams)
- Canapés with cocktails or Veuve Cliquot Champagne (5 evenings)
- 4 course dinner (including cheese board) with complimentary wine (5 nights)
- Post dinner digestif and/or coffee (5 nights)
- Private ski instructor per chalet on Mondays and Tuesdays (days may vary depending on availability).
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes, slippers and bathroom toiletries.
- Evening turndown service (5 nights)
- Shared driver service when taking the chalet on a catered basis (operating hours: 08.30hrs - 01.00hrs)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2019||£2,790 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 12 - 2019||£2,790 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 12 - 2019||£3,552 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 12 - 2019||£2,772 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 01 - 2020||£1,512 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 01 - 2020||£1,178 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 01 - 2020||£1,178 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 01 - 2020||£1,178 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 02 - 2020||£1,178 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 02 - 2020||£1,564 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 02 - 2020||£2,370 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 02 - 2020||£1,564 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift