Chalet Sherwood in Verbier is a stunning penthouse apartment located close to the Les Moulins nursery slopes which is a quiet area of the resort whilst only being a few minutes from the centre of town. This is a perfect family retreat with a spacious penthouse split over two floors sleeps up to ten guests in five bedrooms.
The main feature of this chalet is the impressive open plan living and dining area decorated beautifully with a luxurious alpine charm feel. There are sumptuous sofas to relax on in front of a large stone open fireplace. Just off this area is a dining table that can seat up to ten people and a fully equipped contemporary kitchen. The high wooden beam ceilings give this penthouse a hugely spacious feel to it enhanced by floor to ceiling French windows opening out onto a stunning terrace with outdoor furniture. This floor also has three bedrooms; a double with en-suite shower room and access to terrace, as well as one twin room and one bunk room with a shared family shower room. Additionally there is a TV room perfect for children and can also be used as a sixth bedroom with its own sofa bed and shower room.
The second floor of Chalet Sherwood contains the two large master bedrooms which both have en-suite bathrooms and French doors opening out to private terraces. The chalets elevated position provides breath taking views across the valley that can be enjoyed from many parts of this penthouse.
|To piste / lift||400 - 800 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Two garage parking spaces and lift up to chalet.
- Wii console and other children's games.
- Sky TV, NetBox, Apple TV & Netflix.
- Wi-Fi & iPad and extensive DVD Library.
- Ground Floor:
- TV room, desk area, ski & boot room. Laundry
- 1 x separate shower and wc
- First Floor:
- Kitchen, living and dining room. Large balcony with views
- Room 3: small double/single. En-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin
- Room 5: bunk bed room
- 1 x separate shower room with wc
- Second Floor:
- Room 1: master double with en-suite bath, shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 2: double with en-suite bath, shower & wc. Balcony
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2021||£3,388 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 01 - 2022||£1,897 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2022||£1,536 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2022||£1,536 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 01 - 2022||£1,536 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2022||£1,626 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2022||£1,626 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|03 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|10 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|18 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- In resort concierge service
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Please note that there is a refundable 10,000 CHF security deposit (taken on an authorised credit card)
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Organic Bamford Bath & Body products
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift