Chalet Orsini in Verbier is one of the new breed of luxury chalets in this iconic Swiss resort. Spread over 5 floors it has every conceivable luxury offered to the lucky guests that stay here. Up to 13 guests can be accommodated in five en-suite bedrooms.
The chalet spa is suitably well fitted out for a chalet of this stature. There is a steam room, outdoor hot tub, relaxation area and massage/treatment room. There is also a cedar hot tub on the first floor, a dedicated cinema room, and a games room complete with pool table. There is a large private garage and a ski room with plenty of space. In fact Chalet Orsini is not short of space in any department.
The third floor has the massive open plan sitting and dining area with its feature fireplace. Guests are invited to relax into deep, comfortable sofas while they wait for a delicious dinner to be prepared. Or they could take a glass of champagne onto the large terrace and enjoy the lights of Verbier twinkling below. From the main living room floor there is a private staircase leading to the top floor and the master double bedroom suite. This enjoys a fireplace in the bedroom, a luxury en-suite bathroom and a private balcony with the same amazing views.
Situated near the Savolyres slopes the chalet has amazing elevated South facing views over the centre of Verbier. It is located right next door to Chalet Mon Izba which means that both chalets can be taken together to accommodate groups of 20 - 25 people.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Outdoor hot tub, steam room & massage room.
- Dedicated cinema room.
- TV and games room with pool table.
- Wine cellar.
- 4th Floor:
- Room 1: double with fireplace. En-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- 3rd Floor:
- Open plan kitchen and dining area and living room
- 2nd Floor:
- Room 2: double with en-suite bath and wc. Terrace
- Room 3: quad bunk room with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: double. En-suite bath & wc. Terrace with cedar hot tub
- Room 5: Bunk room (plus extra bed). Private shower and wc
- Cinema room and laundry room
- 1st Floor:
- Spa: steam room, hot tub, massage room and shower
- Ground Floor:
- Entrance, ski and boot room and guest wc
- A luxury breakfast (including chef cooked specials) is served on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Veuve Cliquot Champagne and aperitifs are served with canapés (6 evenings)
- 4 course evening meal served with choice of complimentary wine (6 nights)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Private ski instructor per chalet on Mondays and Tuesdays (days may vary depending on availability)
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes, slippers and bathroom toiletries
- Complimentary newspapers
- Shared daily driver service 08.30am - 1.00am
- In-resort concierge service during your stay
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2019||£4,587 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 12 - 2019||£4,587 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 12 - 2019||£5,924 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 12 - 2019||£9,334 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 01 - 2020||£5,255 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 01 - 2020||£4,587 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 01 - 2020||£4,587 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 01 - 2020||£4,587 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 02 - 2020||£4,587 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 02 - 2020||£4,921 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 02 - 2020||£5,991 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 02 - 2020||£5,255 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 03 - 2020||£5,255 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 03 - 2020||£4,587 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 03 - 2020||£4,587 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 03 - 2020||£4,587 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 03 - 2020||£4,587 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 04 - 2020||£4,587 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 04 - 2020||£4,587 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 04 - 2020||£4,587 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift