Located within its own pine filled, private grounds and accessed by a heated driveway this luxury chalet is one of distinction. Antique furniture, fine art and elegant furnishings adorn the interior, which has all the feel of a gracious family home. All the bedrooms are decorated in a typical Swiss style and the South West facing balcony offers fantastic views of Le Grand Combin. Although situated away from the hustle and bustle of the centre of Verbier, the free bus service that stops every 15 minutes right outside the chalet and will take you either into town or to the main lifts.
There is an fabulous indoor sauna/spa area with shower, an outdoor Jacuzzi , a boot room with heated drying racks and a large cinema room with cable TV, DVD, surround sound and Nintendo Wii.
This chalet is run by a small, specialist luxury operator that manages just this one chalet. The level of service that guests will receive is very high and totally dedicated. The quality of cooking will match the high levels of service.
To see other luxury Verbier chalets please click on the link: Luxury Verbier Chalets
With well over 50 luxury Verbier chalets (a number that is constantly growing) it's not hard to see why this world famous ski resort is popular with the rich, famous and wealthy from around the world. The party scene in this vibrant resort is as well known as the fantastic skiing so for a holiday in Verbier you need to be fully fit and on your party A game. Parties stretch long into the small hours and if it's a powder day the next day you will be expected to be up the lifts early in the morning. There's no rest for the wicked in Verbier! The resort centre of Verbier offers some great shopping and the sports centre will keep non skiers happy also. There are some world class restaurants here and the views across to the Dents du Midi mountain range are always spectacular. Verbier has to be in the top five of anyone's best ski resorts list so we would suggest booking a ski holiday here soon!
If you would like to check availability and prices for a larger selection of more modestly priced chalets in Verbier please see our sister website, Alpine Answers. We have 70 Chalets listed in this fantastic Swiss ski resort with maps, reviews, images and more information.
- More than 800 metres
- More than 800 metres
- Very good
- No child care available
- No travel included
- Cinema room: cable TV DVD. Telephone, Wi-Fi and CD player.
- Hair dryers in every bathroom.
- Laundry and drying room.
- Outdoor hot tub and indoor spa area. Sauna and steam room.
- Private parking. Ski boot warmers.
- Afternoon pick up and evening driver service.
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 2: twin/double with private (not en-suite) bathroom
- Room 3: twin/double (plus built in bunks). En-suite bathroom
- Room 4: twin/double with private (not en-suite) bathroom
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower room
- Room 6: twin/double with shared shower room
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Free childcare (daytime nanny and evening baby sitting) during the peak school holiday weeks
- Daily UK newspapers (on request). Fresh fruit and flowers
- Afternoon and evening driver service (6 passenger seats). Peak weeks have a more comprehensive service.
- Champagne and canapés on arrival
- In resort concierge service
- Complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Pre-dinner drinks & canapés followed by 4 course evening meal with complimentary wine. Coffee & chocs (6 nts)
- Breakfast (including a cooked option on 6 mornings) and afternoon tea daily
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2019||£689 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 12 - 2019||£689 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 12 - 2019||£1,969 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 12 - 2019||£2,165 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 01 - 2020||£984 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 01 - 2020||£984 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 01 - 2020||£984 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 01 - 2020||£984 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 02 - 2020||£1,214 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 02 - 2020||£1,969 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 02 - 2020||£1,969 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 02 - 2020||£1,017 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 03 - 2020||£1,017 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 03 - 2020||£1,017 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 03 - 2020||£1,247 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 03 - 2020||£1,247 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 03 - 2020||£1,247 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 04 - 2020||£984 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 04 - 2020||£984 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 04 - 2019||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift