Chalet Mon Izba in Verbier sleeps up to 12 guests in five bedrooms. This opulent chalet offers five floors (there is a lifting serving all of them so don't worry) of luxurious alpine living and blends modern splendour with the traditional building materials of the region. This state of the art alpine chalet takes the art of the chalet spa to new heights with an indoor pool of very decent proportions, a hot tub with uninterrupted mountain views, a massage room with one way glass for privacy, and of course the steam room and sauna to cap it all off. A five star hotel would be proud to have these facilities. Oh, and I forgot to mention the well equipped gym with mountain views in case you find time inbetween skiing and pampering for a workout.
There is a dedicated cinema room with comfortable seating for the adults and a separate TV room with Nintendo Wii for the children, lest they feel left out. Then there is the wine cellar with entertaining space, the entertainment system and all-round high speed Wi-Fi broadband.
The chalet is located in one of the most prestiguos addresses (naturally) on the Savolyres side of Verbier and has commanding views over the resort. The centre of Verbier with its shopping and bars is a five minute drive and the main Medran lift is just a bit further. The new highspeed chairlift at Carrefour is five minute's drive away. Although there is a driver service you don't need to worry about your own fleet of cars as there is plenty of indoor secure parking.
If you would like to check availability and prices for a larger selection of more modestly priced chalets in Verbier please see our sister website, Alpine Answers. We have 70 Chalets listed in this fantastic Swiss ski resort with maps, reviews, images and more information.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Entertainment system and Wi-Fi throughout the chalet.
- Spa: steam room, indoor pool, sauna, gym and relax area.
- Cinema room, massage room and wine cellar.
- Driver service. Plenty of indoor car parking spaces.
- Children's playroom with TV and Nintendo Wii.
- Outdoor hot tub.
- 5th Floor:
- Room 1: master suite with fireplace. Bath, shower, dressing room
- 4th Floor:
- Entrance hallway and guest wc
- Open plan kitchen, dining room and sitting room
- 3rd Floor:
- Cinema room. Wine 'cave' with sitting area
- 2nd Floor:
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 3: quad bunk room. En-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 4: double with en-suite bath and wc. Terrace
- Room 5: double with en-suite bath and wc. Terrace
- 1st Floor:
- Pool, massage room, outdoor hot tub, steam room, gym
- Ground Floor: garage. Ski and boot room.
- Services of highly qualified chef for breakfast, afternoon tea & 4 course dinner (6 nights). Food & beverages charged extra
- Selection of wines are available from a renowned supplier (all drinks are charged extra)
- Driver service (VW Caravelle or similar) operating between the hours 08.30hrs - 01.00hrs
- Chalet manager and host(s) to serve meals and provide a concierge service
- Daily cleaning is provided by our housekeepers
- Concierge service for booking activities, restaurants etc.
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2019||£2,675 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 12 - 2019||£2,675 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 12 - 2019||£6,949 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 12 - 2019||£11,031 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 01 - 2020||£5,815 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 01 - 2020||£4,962 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 01 - 2020||£4,962 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 01 - 2020||£4,962 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 02 - 2020||£4,962 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 02 - 2020||£5,359 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 02 - 2020||£7,386 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 02 - 2020||£5,815 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 03 - 2020||£5,815 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 03 - 2020||£4,962 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 03 - 2020||£4,962 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 03 - 2020||£4,962 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 03 - 2020||£4,962 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 04 - 2020||£4,681 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 04 - 2020||£4,681 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 04 - 2020||£4,681 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift