Luxury Chalet Marais Rouge is situated close to the centre of the village in a beautiful position next to a mountain stream. The chalet is set back from the road and enjoys arguably one of the best views in Verbier.
This luxurious chalet benefits from a south facing aspect which ensures day long sunshine on the balconies and terrace where you can enjoy an evening drink. Marais Rouge has all the mod cons you would expect from a top alpine chalet including a cinema room, sauna and hot tub.
The chalet is a short walk from the main Medran lift station, as well as the shops, restaurants and nightlife. However, if you prefer, your 'on-call' minibus and driver service is available from 8am until midnight.
The chalet sleeps thirteen comfortably. On the ground floor there are two double bedrooms, a twin bedroom and the triple bedroom. The two remaining twin bedrooms are on the second floor. The first floor comprises a spectacular open plan living/dining area, ensuring all guests sit comfortably and unwind after a hard day on the slopes.
Skis and boots are stored in the ski room with a heated boot rack. The path to this chalet is approximately 150m.
With well over 50 luxury Verbier chalets (a number that is constantly growing) it's not hard to see why this world famous ski resort is popular with the rich, famous and wealthy from around the world. The party scene in this vibrant resort is as well known as the fantastic skiing so for a holiday in Verbier you need to be fully fit and on your party A game. Parties stretch long into the small hours and if it's a powder day the next day you will be expected to be up the lifts early in the morning. There's no rest for the wicked in Verbier! The resort centre of Verbier offers some great shopping and the sports centre will keep non skiers happy also. There are some world class restaurants here and the views across to the Dents du Midi mountain range are always spectacular. Verbier has to be in the top five of anyone's best ski resorts list so we would suggest booking a ski holiday here soon!
|To piste / lift||200 - 400 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Cinema room with TV/DVD, iPod docking station.
- Ski and boot room.
- Garage parking for one vehicle.
- Minibus service in and around resort (8am - 8pm).
- Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Outdoor hot tub on the terrace. Indoor sauna.
- 1 x twin with en-suite bathroom
- 2 x doubles with en-suite bathrooms
- 1 x triple with en-suite bathroom (double and single bed)
- 1 x double
- 1 x twin
- 1 x separate bathroom with wc
- 1 x separate wc
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2020||£1,000 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 12 - 2020||£1,000 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2020||£1,900 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 12 - 2020||£2,650 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 01 - 2021||£1,050 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2021||£1,050 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2021||£1,050 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 01 - 2021||£1,200 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2021||£1,300 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2021||£1,200 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2021||£2,650 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 02 - 2021||£1,605 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2021||£1,300 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 03 - 2021||£1,300 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 03 - 2021||£1,300 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2021||£1,700 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2021||£1,700 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2021||£1,700 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 04 - 2021||£1,500 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2021||£1,500 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Please note: tax de sejour is NOT included and is charged extra 10 weeks before arrival. 2019-2020 costs below:
- Tax de sejour: Adults = 4CHF pppn. Children aged 6 - 16 years = 2CHF pppn. Children under 6 years = FREE
- Driver service in and around Verbier between 08.00hrs and 20.00hrs
- Staff include: chalet chef and chalet host
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Breakfast daily. On the staff day off guests help themselves to a continental breakfast
- Pre-dinner canapés (2 evenings: the first and last night of your stay)
- Gourmet 3 course evening meal with two pairs of carefully selected complimentary wines (6 nights)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift