Chalet Ker Praet in Verbier is a classic traditional catered Swiss chalet, set in its own grounds, located a short walk from the Place Centrale, the resort's centre. It is comfortable and spacious offering the perfect base for a stay in Verbier's alpine paradise.
The chalet is ideal for large groups or families. Its 8 bedrooms, either twin or double and generous reception rooms, provide enough space and facilities to ensure a comfortable and relaxed holiday . Two large south west facing balconies provide stunning panoramic views over the Grand Combin and Mont Blanc ranges. There is a separate dining room for relaxed atmospheric dining provided by our highly qualified chef, and a sauna with wet room to ease away the days exertions.
The bedrooms are all well proportioned, making them suitable for adult sharers as well as for couples. The chalet has seven twin bedrooms (three with en-suite bathrooms) and a master double with en-suite. There are a further two separate bathrooms and one shower room (total five bathrooms, two shower rooms).
|To piste / lift||400 - 800 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Two living rooms. Sauna and wet room.
- Bar area and 2 south facing balconies.
- Flat sceen TV (Apple TV), DVD and Sonos sound system.
- Wi-Fi internet connection throughout chalet.
- Garage parking for one car and two spaces outside.
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 5: twin/double
- Room 6: twin/double
- Room 7: twin
- Room 8: queen double
- 2 x separate bath and wc
- 1 x separate shower and wc
- Breakfast daily. On the staff day off guests help themselves to a continental breakfast
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés (2 evenings: the first and last night of your stay)
- Gourmet 3 course evening meal with two pairs of carefully selected complimentary wines (6 nights)
- Honesty bar for beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Staff include: chalet chef and chalet host
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Please note: tax de sejour is NOT included and is charged extra 10 weeks before arrival. 2018-2019 costs below:
- Tax de sejour: Adults = 4CHF pppn. Children aged 6 - 16 years = 2CHF pppn. Children under 6 years = FREE
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 - 12 - 2019||£1,250 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 12 - 2019||£1,650 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 12 - 2019||£2,450 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 01 - 2020||£1,300 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 01 - 2020||£1,300 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 01 - 2020||£1,300 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 01 - 2020||£1,300 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 02 - 2020||£1,475 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 02 - 2020||£1,475 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 - 02 - 2020||£1,600 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 03 - 2020||£1,600 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 03 - 2020||£1,300 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 03 - 2020||£1,300 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 03 - 2020||£1,300 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 03 - 2020||£1,300 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 04 - 2020||£1,300 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 04 - 2020||£1,050 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift
Please note that the comments made by our clients below are not endorsed by Alpine Answers. However, we include them (both good and bad) to help make your choice of property more informed. We have passed on any negative comment made to the holiday company concerned and hope that most, if not all, issues have been addressed for any future clients.
The feedback we have had from everyone in our group has been 100% positive. The chalet, food, service etc. were all excellent and they were all very impressed that you arranged such good weather and snow as well! Everyone had such a good time that I think they want to try to make this an annual event. Many thanks for all your efforts and I hope to be speaking to you again next year.
Ms J R