Club Med Valmorel is an excellent ski hotel in family-friendly Valmorel, part of Club Med's all-inclusive ski holiday package. The Valmorel resort is split into 4-star rooms and 5-star suites.
The 4-star building has the club and deluxe rooms, which are typically between 20-25sqm in size. The 25 suite rooms are larger, at around 50-60sqm and can comfortably sleep 4 people. The 5-star building has a VIP lounge, self-service bar and champagne served by the glass between 6 and 11pm.
The resort has a dedicated ski room and equipment rental service on-site. Families can take advantage of the baby-sitting service and various kids clubs, for children aged 4 months to 18 years. Access and rental of ice skates for the ice skating rink at the club are included in the price. The expansive spa area, with 120m indoor swimming pool, gym area, mixed Turkish baths and treatment rooms. There is also a smaller indoor paddling pool for younger children.
Club Med Valmorel has 2 main restaurants, open for buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. The outdoor terrace areas open from mid-March. There is an additional speciality restaurant, perfect for sampling Savoyard dishes like fondue and raclette.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||In the centre|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||Creche care only|
|Travel options||Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports|
- Ice skating rink (use and hire of equipment included).
- 5 star suites that sleep up to 4 people
- 4 star club rooms (some with piste view)
- 4 star deluxe rooms
- All rooms with en-suite facilities.
- Most of the 4 star rooms can be inter connecting for families
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2021||£2,290 pp||-||-||150||YES||Enquire Now|
|26 - 12 - 2021||£2,795 pp||-||-||120||YES||Enquire Now|
|02 - 01 - 2022||£1,960 pp||-||-||150||YES||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2022||£1,960 pp||-||-||160||YES||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2022||£1,960 pp||-||-||180||YES||Enquire Now|
|23 - 01 - 2022||£1,969 pp||-||-||180||YES||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2022||£1,969 pp||-||-||190||YES||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2022||£2,531 pp||-||-||140||YES||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2022||£2,600 pp||-||-||120||YES||Enquire Now|
|20 - 02 - 2022||£2,542 pp||-||-||100||YES||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2022||£2,787 pp||-||-||140||YES||Enquire Now|
|06 - 03 - 2022||£1,963 pp||-||-||160||YES||Enquire Now|
|13 - 03 - 2022||£1,963 pp||-||-||180||YES||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2022||£1,956 pp||-||-||180||YES||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2022||£2,090 pp||-||-||150||YES||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|10 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|17 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Club Med Passworld: 11 - 17 year olds (during the school holidays). Supervised teenage fun.
- Open bar: Serving drinks and snacks all day
- Ski pass: 6 day full area ski pass
- Ski Tuition: 5 days tuition for all levels of skier and boarder
- Baby Welcome: 4 - 23 month olds. Baby Corner: in the main restaurant offering baby food and equipment
- Mini Club: 4 - 10 year olds. Sporty, entertaining and creative activities. 6 days: 8.30am - 5.30pm & 7.30pm - 9pm
- Drinks: Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks at any time of day or night
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner each night of the week
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift