Offering extraordinary levels of luxury in the heart of Val d'Isere, the stunning luxury Chalet Montana has recently been named 'The Best Chalet in The Alps' by the Sunday Times. Located on the Face de Bellevarde piste in Les Carats, the resort's most exclusive zone, Chalet Montana is a chalet in a class of its own. Private yet accessible, Chalet Montana is ski-in, ski-out and only a short stroll or chauffeured drive in the chalet's Toureg from the shops, bars and restaurants.
After a day on the slopes, what better way to relax than in the chalet's fabulous indoor pool? Equipped with soothing jets to ease aching limbs, one can also swim against the pool's jet stream whilst admiring the views of snow-capped peaks. The spa area also features a sauna and relaxation zone alongside the pool. Chalet Montana also features a beautiful drawing room, a snug with an impressive flat screen TV and a private study with computer and wireless broadband network. Each of Chalet Montana's six sumptuous bedrooms has a luxurious ensuite bathroom and all but one sport a wall-mounted plasma screen TV with cable channels. To maximise flexibility, one of the bedrooms can sleep an additional three children to increase the capacity from twelve to fifteen.
Easily the most charming, and most chic, place in Val d'Isere: Instyle Magazine.
Val d'Isere is widely acclaimed to be one of the top resorts in the world, with one of the best snow records in Europe. Linked with neighbouring Tignes, there are over 300km of pistes, vast areas of off piste and skiing as high as 3,000m. Val d'Isere is home to some of the Alps most luxurious chalets, offering guests a truly 1st class service with gourmet food, indoor spas, hot tubs, and state of the art entertainment systems. Val d'Isere is also home to a bevy of luxurious 5 star hotels and gourmet restaurants such as the Michelin starred La Becca.
If you would like to check availability and prices for a larger selection of more modestly priced chalets in Val d’Isere please see our sister website, Alpine Answers. We have nearly 200 chalets listed in this fantastic Espace Killy region resort with maps, reviews, images and more information.
- Ski-in / ski-out
- 400 - 800 metres
- Fully ensuite
- No child care available
- No travel included
- Two chauffeured 4x4s. Wine cellar.
- Study with computer (internet access) telephone and fax.
- Plasma screen TV/DVD room. Toys, sledges, games & books.
- Indoor swimming pool with massage jets and jet stream.
- Sauna, shower and relaxation area.
- Heated boot racks.
- Room 1: twin/double with fireplace. En-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Bunkroom: 3 singles, plus 2 on mezzanine. En-suite bath, shower & wc.
- Champagne reception.
- Children's supper daily.
- Champagne and canapés daily.
- An 'unpack' service is available
- Open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks.
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers.
- In resort chauffered vehicles.
- Mouth watering dinners prepared by the chef with carefully selected complimentary house wines (6 nights).
- Tea or coffee in bed. Breakfast and afternoon tea daily.
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|13 - 12 - 2019||£2,063 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 12 - 2019||£5,857 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 12 - 2019||£8,616 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 01 - 2020||£8,750 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 01 - 2020||£2,768 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 01 - 2020||£2,768 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 01 - 2020||£2,768 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 02 - 2020||£3,625 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 02 - 2020||£3,625 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 02 - 2020||£6,446 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 02 - 2020||£3,313 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 03 - 2020||£3,313 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 03 - 2020||£3,027 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 03 - 2020||£3,027 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 03 - 2020||£3,027 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 03 - 2020||£3,027 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 04 - 2020||£3,750 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 04 - 2020||£4,455 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 04 - 2019||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift