Chalet Montana is a stunning luxury chalet in Val d'Isere. Both centrally located and wonderfully private., the chalet is situated on the edge of the Face de Bellevarde piste in Les Carats, Val d'Isere's most exclusive neighbourhood. Chalet Montana is just 10m from the edge of the slope, giving it almost unrivalled ski-in ski-out access. Additionally, it is just a few minutes drive from the centre of Val d'Isere in the private chauffeured 4x4 car.
Chalet Montana sleeps 10 adults and 5 children in 6 luxurious en-suite bedrooms. The spectacular master suite has private access. One of the bedrooms is a stunning children's bunk room, crafted from wood, which can accommodate between 2 and 5 children, depending on your requirements. The living area consists of a beautiful open plan kitchen, living and dining area that is both spacious and cosy. The use of local wood and stone, alongside traditional building techniques, give the space a sense of alpine charm and character, without compromising on luxury. Outside there is a large heated terrace, with stunning views of the valley and Val d'Isere village. There is also a drawing-room, a snug TV room and private study separate from the main living area, and lift access to all 4 floors.
Chalet Montana has an entire floor given over to a wellness and spa suite. There is a large indoor swimming pool, raised jacuzzi with jets, sauna, massage area and seated relaxation space.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Two chauffeured 4x4s. Wine cellar.
- Study with computer (internet access) telephone and fax.
- Plasma screen TV/DVD room. Toys, sledges, games & books.
- Indoor swimming pool with massage jets and jet stream.
- Sauna, shower and relaxation area.
- Heated boot racks.
- Room 1: twin/double with fireplace. En-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Bunkroom: 3 singles, plus 2 on mezzanine. En-suite bath, shower & wc.
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Travel within the resort will be provided via a pre-booked professional chauffeur-driven service
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne, an open bar stocked with beers, premium spirits and soft drinks
- Bar snacks, and range of selected chateau bottled house wines are available
- Your personal chalet manager will arrange evening restaurant bookings or delivery from your favourite restaurant
- Where possible a non-contact style of service is provided in the chalet
- Daily fresh breakfast (continental style): pastries, fruit, cereals, cold meats & cheeses, yoghurts and preserves
- Dedicated chalet assistant provides daily contactless cleaning & preparation, implementing COVID safety policies
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift