Chalet Lafitenia is a beautiful luxury ski chalet in a private enclave above Val d'Isere. Thanks to its fantastic location, the chalet is one of only a few ski-in ski-out properties in the world-famous ski resort and has gorgeous uninterrupted views down the Manchet Valley. The interior design is a perfect blend of luxury and comfort, making it a lovely alpine hideaway for families or larger groups of friends.
Chalet Lafitenia sleeps 12 guests in 6 beautifully designed bedrooms. All of the rooms are ensuite, and most of them either have access to a private balcony or the communal terrace area. With south-facing windows, the spacious bedrooms are flooded with light. The chalet also offers many luxurious extras like two private hot tubs, an private driver service, professional trained gourmet chef and stunning open log fire.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Satellite TV, DVD, PC, printer. Wi-Fi. Home cinema. iPod.
- Private chauffeur service (4x4). 4 members of staff.
- Two private outdoor hot tubs. Ski room and boot warmers.
- Books, games, toys, collection of DVD's and music.
- Complimentary bar. Safes in all bedrooms. Wellness area.
- Bathrobes L'Occitane toiletries and hair dryers.
- Perro Fino: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Tamarindo: double/twin with en-suite walk in shower and wc.
- Taranaki: master double/twin. En-suite bath, shower and wc. Terrace
- Cloudbreak: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Mundaka: master double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Terrace
- Belharra: master double/twin. En-suite bath, shower and wc. Terrace
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 - 02 - 2020||£1,634 pp||£82 pp||£1,716 pp||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 - 03 - 2020||£1,634 pp||£478 pp||£2,112 pp||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 - 03 - 2020||£2,970 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 04 - 2020||£2,970 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 04 - 2020||£1,716 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift