Situated in a private enclave above Val d'Isere, luxury chalet Lafitenia is a 6 bedroom chalet, boasting breathtaking uninterrupted views down the Manchet Valley. Combining luxury and comfort with traditional touches and warm furnishings, the chalet is a cosy haven ideal for families and larger groups alike.
With large picture windows looking south, all rooms have a light and airy feel, complementing the sumptuous fabrics and comfy homeliness that is characteristic of this chalet. All 6 bedrooms have newly renovated en-suite bath or shower rooms, and the majority, access to the terrace or balcony.
After an active day on the slopes of the Espace Killy ski area you can choose to ski back or to be collected by your private chauffeur and taken back to Le Chardon where afternoon tea and cakes will be served. Relax in one of the two private hot tubs with a glass of Champagne or treat yourself to a full body massage organised by your private concierge. You may alternatively choose to curl up in front of the open log fire before you enjoy a five course culinary experience from your very own gourmet chef.
Lafitenia boasts traditional Savoyard features, honey coloured beams, and cosy bedrooms to promote an atmosphere of alpine comfort and charm. These are ideal surroundings in which to base your Val d'Isere holiday, and once you have stayed there, you will be unwilling to stay anywhere else.
Val d'Isere is widely acclaimed to be one of the top resorts in the world, with one of the best snow records in Europe. Linked with neighbouring Tignes, there are over 300km of pistes, vast areas of off piste and skiing as high as 3,000m. Val d'Isere is home to some of the Alps most luxurious chalets, offering guests a truly 1st class service with gourmet food, indoor spas, hot tubs, and state of the art entertainment systems. Val d'Isere is also home to a bevy of luxurious 5 star hotels and gourmet restaurants such as the Michelin starred La Becca.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Satellite TV, DVD, PC, printer. Wi-Fi. Home cinema. iPod.
- Private chauffeur service (4x4). 4 members of staff.
- Two private outdoor hot tubs. Ski room and boot warmers.
- Books, games, toys, collection of DVD's and music.
- Complimentary bar. Safes in all bedrooms. Wellness area.
- Bathrobes L'Occitane toiletries and hair dryers.
- Perro Fino: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Tamarindo: double/twin with en-suite walk in shower and wc.
- Taranaki: master double/twin. En-suite bath, shower and wc. Terrace
- Cloudbreak: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Mundaka: master double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Terrace
- Belharra: master double/twin. En-suite bath, shower and wc. Terrace
- Afternoon tea daily
- Hair dryers, bathrobes and slippers
- In resort 4x4 chauffeur service from 8am to 2am daily
- Daily housekeeping
- Fresh flowers and daily international newspapers
- Evening champagne and canapés. Children's lunches and dinners. Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Open bar, including spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Tea or coffee in bed followed by a luxury breakfast (7 mornings)
- Gourmet 5 course evening meal with complimentary fine wines (5 nights)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 - 12 - 2019||£2,902 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 12 - 2019||£4,330 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 01 - 2020||£2,183 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 01 - 2020||£1,777 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 01 - 2020||£1,777 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 01 - 2020||£1,777 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 02 - 2020||£1,777 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 02 - 2020||£2,674 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 02 - 2020||£3,929 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 02 - 2020||£2,674 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 03 - 2020||£2,674 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 03 - 2020||£2,188 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 03 - 2020||£2,188 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 03 - 2020||£2,188 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 03 - 2020||£3,076 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 04 - 2020||£3,076 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 04 - 2020||£1,777 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift
Please note that the comments made by our clients below are not endorsed by Alpine Answers. However, we include them (both good and bad) to help make your choice of property more informed. We have passed on any negative comment made to the holiday company concerned and hope that most, if not all, issues have been addressed for any future clients.
Excellent - very helpful and willing. Rep and drivers especially good. Chalet staff did well although not more than would expect for holiday of this cost. Lovely chalet and very nicely finished but illogical layout - main bedroom off dining area so noisy. Bedrooms not together. Tiny kitchen so staff had too cook next door.
Mrs H T