Chalet Lafitenia is a beautiful luxury ski chalet in a private enclave above Val d'Isere. Thanks to its fantastic location, the chalet is one of only a few ski-in ski-out properties in the world-famous ski resort and has gorgeous uninterrupted views down the Manchet Valley. The interior design is a perfect blend of luxury and comfort, making it a lovely alpine hideaway for families or larger groups of friends.
Chalet Lafitenia sleeps 12 guests in 6 beautifully designed bedrooms. All of the rooms are ensuite, and most of them either have access to a private balcony or the communal terrace area. With south-facing windows, the spacious bedrooms are flooded with light. The chalet also offers many luxurious extras like two private hot tubs, an private driver service, professional trained gourmet chef and stunning open log fire.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Satellite TV, DVD, PC, printer. Wi-Fi. Home cinema. iPod.
- Private chauffeur service (4x4). 4 members of staff.
- Two private outdoor hot tubs. Ski room and boot warmers.
- Books, games, toys, collection of DVD's and music.
- Complimentary bar. Safes in all bedrooms. Wellness area.
- Bathrobes L'Occitane toiletries and hairdryers.
- Perro Fino: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Tamarindo: double/twin with en-suite walk in shower and wc.
- Taranaki: master double/twin. En-suite bath, shower and wc. Terrace
- Cloudbreak: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Mundaka: master double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Terrace
- Belharra: master double/twin. En-suite bath, shower and wc. Terrace
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|23 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|23 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|30 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|03 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|10 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|17 - 04 - 2022||£1,626 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Afternoon tea daily
- In resort 4x4 chauffeur service from 8am to 2am daily
- Daily housekeeping
- Hairdryers, bathrobes and slippers
- Fresh flowers and daily international newspapers
- Evening champagne and canapés. Children's lunches and dinners. Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Open bar, including spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Tea or coffee in bed followed by a luxury breakfast (7 mornings)
- Gourmet 5 course evening meal with complimentary fine wines (5 nights)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift