With extraordinary views down the valley and over Val d'Isere, breath-taking surroundings and an understated elegance throughout, you would be hard pushed to find a more luxurious Alpine property than Chalet Kilimanjaro.
On entrance into this beautiful property you are drawn into an exquisite winter retreat on which the emphasis is on luxurious comfort and sumptuous homeliness. Travertino marble steps take you up from the ski fitting room to the main entrance hall of the chalet, elegantly finished with warm Italian tiles and reclaimed wood that is over 200 years old.
The private terrace and hot tub are accessed from the main entrance hall, as well as from all three bedrooms on this floor. This area makes for an ideal place to relax and enjoy a glass of champagne after a day on the slopes of the Espace Killy before a tantalising five course dinner is served by your very own gourmet chef.
Each bedroom has an en-suite bath / shower room, and twin or king double beds. The warmth of the wood is pervasive throughout each room, and the large south / south west facing windows bathe each room in crystal clear sunlight.
The second floor is dominated by a huge, open plan living area, its grandeur encapsulated by the high vaulted ceiling and large beams. Yet for all its size it doesn't lose any of the warmth and homeliness created by deep sofas, a roaring fire and soft textured furnishings. To the right of this fabulous room is the fourth double bedroom and ensuite shower room.
Val d'Isere is widely acclaimed to be one of the top resorts in the world, with one of the best snow records in Europe. Linked with neighbouring Tignes, there are over 300km of pistes, vast areas of off piste and skiing as high as 3,000m. Val d'Isere is home to some of the Alps most luxurious chalets, offering guests a truly 1st class service with gourmet food, indoor spas, hot tubs, and state of the art entertainment systems. Val d'Isere is also home to a bevy of luxurious 5 star hotels and gourmet restaurants such as the Michelin starred La Becca.
|To piste / lift||Under 100 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Bathrobes, L'Occitane toiletries and hair dryers.
- Satellite TV, DVD, PC, printer and Wi-Fi. TV room. iPod.
- Private chauffeur service (4x4). 4 members of staff.
- Hot tub & sauna. Books, games, collection of DVD's & music.
- Complimentary bar, fresh flowers, daily newspapers.
- Ski room with boot warmers. Rooms safes in all bedrooms.
- Annapurna: double/twin. En-suite shower and wc. Terrace w/ hot tub
- Chomolunga: double/twin with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Makalu: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Terrace
- Sassiere: double with en-suite shower and wc. Plasma screen.
- Mandalay: master double with en-suite facilities
- Open bar, including spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Daily housekeeping
- Evening champagne and canapés. Children's lunches and dinners. Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Gourmet 5 course evening meal with complimentary fine wines (5 nights)
- Hair dryers, bathrobes and slippers
- In resort 4x4 chauffeur service from 8am to 2am daily
- Afternoon tea daily
- Tea or coffee in bed followed by a luxury breakfast (7 mornings)
- Fresh flowers and daily international newspapers
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 - 12 - 2019||£4,330 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 01 - 2020||£2,183 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 01 - 2020||£1,960 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 - 02 - 2020||£1,960 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 - 02 - 2020||£3,969 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 02 - 2020||£2,674 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 03 - 2020||£2,674 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 03 - 2020||£2,188 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 04 - 2020||£3,076 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 04 - 2020||£1,960 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift