Chalet Jupiter is part of the new Le Petit Alaska private estate in Val d'Isere. This state of the art luxury chalet development was completed in 2013 and provides superior alpine homes that combine traditional building materials of local wood and stone with state of the art living and design. The finished chalets have an undeniable urban chic feel and appearance yet the use of the stone and wood give a wonderful welcoming atmosphere. Live in ultra modern comfort without having to sacrifice 'old chalet' charm.
Chalet Jupiter is set back behind the busy high street of Val d'Isere in a quiet position. It gives guests 120 square metres of internal living space over three floors. The ground floor has 3 guest bedrooms, each with en-suite shower, and a steam room; the 1st floor is entirely given over to the dining, sitting room and kitchen and also has a balcony; the top floor (under the eaves) is given to the master double bedroom with open bath.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||Creche care only|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Steam room and hot tub on the balcony.
- Private parking for two vehicles.
- Sunny south facing balcony.
- Shared driver service.
- Room 1: master double. Open-plan bath, shower & separate wc
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- All bedrooms with flat screen TV
- Champagne, canapés and apéritifs (6 evenings)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- In-resort concierge service
- Full breakfast with cooked options (7 mornings)
- Afternoon tea with fresh cakes (7 afternoons)
- Daily housekeeping including a mid week towel change
- Children's early supper if required (6 evenings)
- Shared in-resort driver service (08.00 - 20.00hrs except chef night off when it runs to 23.00hrs)
- Tailored 3 course chef prepared dinner with paired complimentary wines (6 nights)
- Complimentary open bar with champagne, wine, spirits and soft drinks
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 - 12 - 2019||£2,216 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 12 - 2019||£3,436 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 12 - 2019||£5,040 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 01 - 2020||£2,457 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 01 - 2020||£2,617 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 01 - 2020||£2,698 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 01 - 2020||£2,778 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 02 - 2020||£2,842 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 02 - 2020||£3,163 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 02 - 2020||£4,783 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 02 - 2020||£2,858 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 03 - 2020||£2,858 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 03 - 2020||£2,858 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 03 - 2020||£2,858 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 03 - 2020||£2,858 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 03 - 2020||£4,029 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 04 - 2020||£4,029 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 04 - 2020||£2,222 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 04 - 2020||£2,184 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift