Chalet Himalaya in Val d'Isere is a converted monastery building, dating back to the 17th-century. The chalet has an enviable ski-in ski-out position in the peaceful hamlet of La Daille, just a short drive from the centre of Val d'Isere resort. The interior design is a unique blend of quirky modern style and traditional rustic Alpine charm. With its sister chalet, Chalet Toit du Monde, Chalet Himalaya is part of a pair of truly unique ski chalets.
Chalet Himalaya sleeps 8 guests in 4 extremely luxurious bedrooms, consisting of 2 'standard luxury' suites and 2 'grand suites'. The grand suites are larger with 2 separate stories; there is a private sitting room on the lower floor with the bedroom above. Each of the 4 bedrooms also has its own stone fireplace, adding to the cosy and warm atmosphere. The ensuite bathrooms have huge marble baths, complete with their own rain shower, and can be converted into steam rooms.
The living space features the giant original stone fireplace, used to heat the entire building during its days as a monastery. During your stay in Chalet Himalaya, a professional chef will cook you a delicious menu made from the best locally-sourced seasonal produce, served in the separate dining room. Guests also have use of the beautiful indoor/outdoor swimming pool, built between the dining room and cigar room.
For larger groups, Chalet Himalaya can also be booked with Chalet Toit du Monde to sleep up to 16 guests. Please see Chalet Domain Toit du Monde for further details.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Swimming pool with swim jet (open from 9am to midnight).
- Sauna and steam room on demand at any time.
- TV and DVD.
- Chauffered in resort vehicle.
- Heated ski and boot room.
- Wine cellar.
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Fireplace
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Fireplace
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Fireplace
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Fireplace
- Rooms 3 & 4 split into two foors. Bathrooms on lower, beds on upper.
- All rooms have a TV and an ice box.
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2021||£2,500 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2021||£4,469 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 12 - 2021||£6,600 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 01 - 2022||£3,438 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2022||£2,500 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2022||£2,500 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 01 - 2022||£2,500 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2022||£3,113 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2022||£3,113 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2022||£5,067 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 02 - 2022||£4,469 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2022||£2,688 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 03 - 2022||£2,688 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 03 - 2022||£2,688 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2022||£3,438 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2022||£3,438 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2022||£3,438 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 04 - 2022||£2,500 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Daily afternoon high tea with home-made savouries and patisseries
- Open bar with selection of spirits and a cocktail menu. Hot and soft drinks also available
- In resort chauffeured vehicle (08.00hrs - 01.00hrs)
- Daily house keeping and turn down service
- In resort concierge service including personal shopping and restaurant bookings
- Champagne and canapés (5 evenings)
- 4 course dinner with carefully selected complimentary house wines (5 nights)
- Hot and cold breakfast on 7 mornings (optional breakfast in bed)
- Dedicated service from chalet staff including staff on overnight call duty
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift