Already one of the most sought after luxury chalets in the Alps, luxury Chalet Elephant Blanc is all about comfort and location. The chalet sleeps up to ten guests and will be equipped to provide skiers with every luxury imaginable. With the blue Solaise piste literally on the doorstep and the nursery slopes conveniently close by, our guests have direct access to Val d'Isere's immense ski area. The refurbishment will see the addition of a fabulous outdoor hot tub - perfect for easing those aching limbs. New photography will be posted here as soon as it is available.
The chalet will have a sophisticated yet deliciously relaxing feel. Each of the five ensuite bedrooms will be individually designed using a wide range of neutral fabrics to create a fresh, relaxing feel. The two large south and west facing balconies look across to the Face de Bellevarde with impressive picture windows flooding the chalet with warmth and light. After a day on the slopes, ski back to the chalet for a well deserved massage or lounge in the sauna or steam room before heading into town. Relax in comfort to discuss tomorrow's plans, swap stories of your day on the hill, or curl up with one of the many good reads from the chalet's selection of books.
With its roaring log fire, the drawing room is the chalet's main focus, and the galleried TV snug is the perfect hideaway. A great collection of games, videos and DVDs make this a welcoming haven for adults and children alike. The centre of town is only a three minute chauffeured drive away, making the Chalet Elephant Blanc easily accessible yet wonderfully private, surrounded by powder snow.
Val d'Isere is widely acclaimed to be one of the top resorts in the world, with one of the best snow records in Europe. Linked with neighbouring Tignes, there are over 300km of pistes, vast areas of off piste and skiing as high as 3,000m. Val d'Isere is home to some of the Alps most luxurious chalets, offering guests a truly 1st class service with gourmet food, indoor spas, hot tubs, and state of the art entertainment systems. Val d'Isere is also home to a bevy of luxurious 5 star hotels and gourmet restaurants such as the Michelin starred La Becca.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- TV with DVD and video. Playstation 2.
- Study with telephone, fax and internet.
- Well-stocked wine cellar. Toys, sledges, games and books.
- Complimentary au pair during peak weeks.
- Sauna, steam room, massage room and out door hot tub.
- Chauffeured 4x4. Heated boot racks.
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite bath,shower and wc.
- Rooms 3 and 4 are suitable for cots.
- Open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks.
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers.
- Children's supper daily.
- Champagne reception.
- In resort chauffered vehicles.
- An 'unpack' service is available
- Champagne and canapés daily.
- Mouth watering dinners prepared by the chef with carefully selected complimentary house wines (6 nights).
- Tea or coffee in bed. Breakfast and afternoon tea daily.
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|06 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 - 12 - 2019||£3,505 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 12 - 2019||£5,794 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 01 - 2020||£3,925 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 01 - 2020||£2,056 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 01 - 2020||£2,056 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 - 02 - 2020||£3,121 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 02 - 2020||£4,916 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 02 - 2020||£2,523 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 03 - 2020||£2,523 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 04 - 2020||£3,505 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift