Part of Chalets Suisses, luxury Chalet Davos is a small private hamlet designed and built on the secluded sun-drenched knoll of Le Cret, one of the earliest and most charismatic enclaves of Val d'Isere. Each chalet has been dressed individually with scant regard for cost highlighting Antique furniture, the finest fabrics, hand made squashy sofas, goose down duvets and original art boasting a glorious open fireplace, discreet mezzanine cinema area and an office with wireless internet access.
Crafted from four stone and slate, these chalets seek to fuse the ambiance of an old stone village and traditional Alpine decor with contemporary cutting edge design and absolute comfort. From the weathered oak floors and seasoned timbers, a veneer of cool contemporary styling has been added including designer bathrooms and discreet state-of-the-art lighting.
For those too weary or simply not inclined to walk to the end of the drive, a chauffeur service is available exclusively for Chalets Suisses to transport you to and from the village centre and pistes throughout the day.
Val d'Isere is widely acclaimed to be one of the top resorts in the world, with one of the best snow records in Europe. Linked with neighbouring Tignes, there are over 300km of pistes, vast areas of off piste and skiing as high as 3,000m. Val d'Isere is home to some of the Alps most luxurious chalets, offering guests a truly 1st class service with gourmet food, indoor spas, hot tubs, and state of the art entertainment systems. Val d'Isere is also home to a bevy of luxurious 5 star hotels and gourmet restaurants such as the Michelin starred La Becca.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||Creche care only|
|Travel options||Flights from London or Manchester|
- Chauffeured vehicle to & from the pistes daily until 8pm.
- New Cinema room with DVD, stereo and surround sound.
- Ski room with boot warmers, iPad for shared use.
- Private parking.
- Indoor/outdoor hot tub with mountain view.
- Playstation 3, Wi-Fi and music system with iPod.
- Room 1: master double (room for cot). En-suite bath and wc. Terrace
- Room 2: double with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 3: twin (room for cot ) with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes and slippers. Toiletries
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Cooked breakfast on 6 mornings and self serve continental breakfast (1 morning)
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Driver service mornings and afternoons to and from the lifts/bottom of the pistes
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 - 12 - 2019||£3,029 pp||-||-||8||YES||Enquire Now|
|05 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 - 01 - 2020||£1,449 pp||£100 pp||£1,549 pp||8||YES||Enquire Now|
|26 - 01 - 2020||£1,519 pp||£100 pp||£1,619 pp||8||YES||Enquire Now|
|02 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 - 02 - 2020||£3,119 pp||-||-||8||YES||Enquire Now|
|23 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 - 03 - 2020||£1,549 pp||-||-||8||YES||Enquire Now|
|08 - 03 - 2020||£1,549 pp||-||-||8||YES||Enquire Now|
|15 - 03 - 2020||£1,459 pp||£100 pp||£1,559 pp||8||YES||Enquire Now|
|22 - 03 - 2020||£1,559 pp||-||-||8||YES||Enquire Now|
|29 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 04 - 2020||£1,369 pp||-||-||8||YES||Enquire Now|
|19 - 04 - 2020||£1,069 pp||-||-||8||YES||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift