Resting elegantly on the side of the Solaise Mountain, the luxury Chalet Chardon is undoubtedly one of the most desirable chalets in Val d'Isere. Its position gives in true ski-in ski-out convenience; a rarity in such an exclusive resort.
Chalet Chardon sleeps up to 20 guests in pure luxury. Each of its 10 en-suite bedrooms has floor to ceiling windows offering uninterrupted views up the Manchet Valley and Vanoise National Park. Bedrooms can be configured as king or twin rooms depending on individual requirements.
With 2 separate living areas, large TV room, study, and dining room, Le Chardon is ideal for large groups and corporate parties to soak in the unbeatable atmosphere. The large private terrace is a fantastic place to hold extravagant barbecues while, weather permitting, drinks can be served from a handcrafted snow bar.
The chalet also has a fantastic spa area, including 2 outdoor hot tubs, a sauna and an 18ft swim spa. There are also 2 private massage rooms, where guests can book treatments during their stay. There is also a convenient storage room for all guest's ski and snowboard equipment, including boot warmers.
Whilst staying in the chalet, you will be cared for by a professional team of staff including an acclaimed chef, and private chauffeur.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Satellite TV, DVD, PC and printer, Wi-Fi. iPod dock. DVDs.
- Private chauffeur (4x4). 6 members of staff in total.
- Two outdoor hot tubs and swim spa. Safes in bedrooms.
- Bathrobes, toiletries and hair dryers. Books, games, toys.
- Complementary bar. 2 Private massage/treatment rooms.
- Ski room with boot warmers. Outdoor heaters. Two lounges.
- Dornoch: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Dunvegan: double/twin (plus sofa bed). En-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Ardgay: double/twin (extra single). En-suite bath, shower & wc. Balc
- Brodick and Brora: double/twins with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Cawdor: double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Edzell: master double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Moniak: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Oykel and Unist: doubles with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||£1,104 pp||-||-||23||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 12 - 2021||£1,351 pp||-||-||23||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2021||£3,599 pp||-||-||23||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 12 - 2021||£4,369 pp||-||-||23||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 01 - 2022||£2,203 pp||-||-||23||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2022||£2,068 pp||-||-||23||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2022||£2,068 pp||-||-||23||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 01 - 2022||£901 pp||-||-||23||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2022||£2,068 pp||-||-||23||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2022||£2,068 pp||-||-||23||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2022||£4,005 pp||-||-||23||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 02 - 2022||£2,698 pp||-||-||23||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2022||£2,698 pp||-||-||23||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 03 - 2022||£2,698 pp||-||-||23||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 03 - 2022||£2,698 pp||-||-||23||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2022||£2,698 pp||-||-||23||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2022||£3,104 pp||-||-||23||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2022||£3,104 pp||-||-||23||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 04 - 2022||£3,104 pp||-||-||23||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2022||£2,068 pp||-||-||23||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Evening champagne and canapés. Children's lunches and dinners. Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Gourmet 5 course evening meal with complimentary fine wines (5 nights)
- Afternoon tea daily
- Tea or coffee in bed followed by a luxury breakfast (7 mornings)
- Open bar, including spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Fresh flowers and daily international newspapers
- Hair dryers, bathrobes and slippers
- In resort 4x4 chauffeur service from 8am to 2am daily
- Daily housekeeping
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift