Resting elegantly on the side of the Solaise Mountain, the luxury Chalet Chardon is undoubtedly one of the most desirable and exclusive chalets in Val d'Isere. Each of its 10 en-suite bedrooms has floor to ceiling windows offering uninterrupted views up the Manchet Valley and Vanoise National Park.
With 2 separate living areas, large TV room, study, and dining room Le Chardon is ideal for large groups and corporate parties to soak in the unbeatable atmosphere. The large private terrace is a fantastic place to hold extravagant barbecues while, weather permitting, drinks can be served from a hand crafted snow bar. A perfect way to mix business with pleasure.
After an active day on the slopes of the Espace Killy ski area you can choose to ski back or to be collected by your private chauffeur and taken back to Le Chardon where afternoon tea and cakes will be served. Relax in one of the two private hot tubs with a glass of champagne or for the more energetic a splash around in the 18ft swim spa. Alternatively you may choose to indulge in a full body massage, from one of the highly trained physiotherapists or to curl up in front of the open log fire with a good book before enjoying a five course culinary experience. All of the menus are designed exclusively by the acclaimed head chef and served in the newly extended dining room overlooking the Manchet Valley.
Val d'Isere is widely acclaimed to be one of the top resorts in the world, with one of the best snow records in Europe. Linked with neighbouring Tignes, there are over 300km of pistes, vast areas of off piste and skiing as high as 3,000m. Val d'Isere is home to some of the Alps most luxurious chalets, offering guests a truly 1st class service with gourmet food, indoor spas, hot tubs, and state of the art entertainment systems. Val d'Isere is also home to a bevy of luxurious 5 star hotels and gourmet restaurants such as the Michelin starred La Becca.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Satellite TV, DVD, PC and printer, Wi-Fi. iPod dock. DVDs.
- Private chauffeur (4x4). 6 members of staff in total.
- Two outdoor hot tubs and swim spa. Safes in bedrooms.
- Bathrobes, toiletries and hair dryers. Books, games, toys.
- Complementary bar. 2 Private massage/treatment rooms.
- Ski room with boot warmers. Outdoor heaters. Two lounges.
- Dornoch: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Dunvegan: double/twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Ardgay: master double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Brodick and Brora: double/twins with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Cawdor: double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Edzell: master double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Moniak: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Oykel and Unist: doubles with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Evening champagne and canapés. Children's lunches and dinners. Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Gourmet 5 course evening meal with complimentary fine wines (5 nights)
- Afternoon tea daily
- Tea or coffee in bed followed by a luxury breakfast (7 mornings)
- Open bar, including spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Fresh flowers and daily international newspapers
- Hair dryers, bathrobes and slippers
- In resort 4x4 chauffeur service from 8am to 2am daily
- Daily housekeeping
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2019||£1,065 pp||-||-||20||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 01 - 2020||£1,909 pp||-||-||20||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 - 02 - 2020||£2,604 pp||-||-||20||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 - 02 - 2020||£2,604 pp||-||-||20||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 03 - 2020||£2,604 pp||-||-||20||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 - 03 - 2020||£2,604 pp||-||-||20||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift
Please note that the comments made by our clients below are not endorsed by Alpine Answers. However, we include them (both good and bad) to help make your choice of property more informed. We have passed on any negative comment made to the holiday company concerned and hope that most, if not all, issues have been addressed for any future clients.
Fabulous staff, very friendly and they couldn't do enough to make it the best ski holiday we have had so far. Beautiful chalet, excellent food, fabulous location and great staff, what more could we ask for. Absolutely loved the chalet, unlimited champagne, gorgeous food, absolutely fabulous! This was an excellent recommendation and I will be recommending Alpine Answers very highly in the future.
Ms M B
Dave the Chalet manager was first class and held the 'ship' together in some tough times for him and his staff. Very impressive. Sophie (Alpine Answers) was very helpful and took time to find us a great deal. Other companies were pretty slack in comparison to the attention she gave us.
Mr A D
The resort staff were really helpful as well as the support team (especially Claire) in helping arrange the transfers and logistics beforehand. The chalet itself was outstanding.
Ms L P