Chalet Grand Tetras has one of the best locations in Val d'Isere. Just 50m away from the Santons piste, the chalet has unrivalled views of the beautiful Manchet Valley. A privately owned property which has been used as a residential home, the chalet has recently become available for holidays in Val d'Isere. If you're after a traditional chalet experience, this is the property to choose. Its position gives Chalet Grand Tetras ski-in ski-out convenience and the free local bus service stops very close to the chalet, giving easy access to the centre of Val d'Isere.
Chalet Grand Tetras is a penthouse apartment chalet, on the 3rd and 4th floors of the building. Built with heavy pine beams and locally mined stone, the chalet has a real sense of alpine charm and character, especially with its roaring log fire. The open-plan living and dining room is tastefully decorated and makes the most of the fantastic views outside. The large balcony outside looks across the home piste to the mountains beyond, and is arguably one of the best mountain views in the resort! There are 4 double bedrooms to sleep 8 guests. Downstairs, the ski & boot room is perfect for storing ski equipment and includes ski boot warmers.
Chalet Grand Tetras is a self-catered property, however, there is an in-chalet host who will cook a daily breakfast who also provides housekeeping and concierge services. Guests will also be able to use the chalet operators driver service during off-peak hours, however, the convenient location of the property means this usually isn't required.
|To piste / lift||Under 100 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Ski room with boot warmers.
- One indoor car parking space.
- Fabulous views and mountain setting.
- Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Third Floor:
- Kitchen. Open plan sitting and dining room. Balcony
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and basin (no wc)
- 1 x separate guest wc outside Room 2
- Fourth Floor:
- Room 3: large double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Breakfast with cooked options (6 mornings). Continental breakfast on one morning
- Daily housekeeping (6 days)
- Aesop bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, slippers and hair dryers
- Towels and linen. Beds made up for guests' arrival in resort
- Limited in-resort concierge service to help with ski pass delivery and lift to the ski hire shop
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift