Chalet Bergerie is a beautiful luxury ski chalet in the amazing resort of in Val d’Isere in France. The chalet has been built of the foundations of an old Shepherd’s hut. Located in a private area in the resort; it is a stunning ski-in ski-out chalet that has recently been renovated to an extremely high standard. During your stay, you will be cared for by a team of professional staff including a private driver service.
The main open plan living space has a beautiful vaulted ceiling with wooden beams, giving a rustic yet luxurious atmosphere to the room. The lounge has large, comfortable sofas and a stunning open log fire. There is an adjoining reading area which provides a quiet alcove if needed. The layout of Chalet Bergerie makes it ideal for large groups of families or friends.
Chalet Bergerie has 6 bedrooms sleeping up to 13 guests. 4 of the bedrooms are ensuite twin or king bedrooms, 1 of which has a small additional single bedroom. The 6th bedroom has a private shower room. Each bedroom is furnished with its own individual interior design.
The chalet boasts luxurious extras like a hot tub, home cinema and private massage/treatment room. The Jacuzzi can be found outside on the large deck, alongside the outdoor sauna. Upstairs, there is also a stunning south-facing balcony. On the lower level, the chalet has a private ski & boot storage room with boot warmers.
Chalet Bergerie has been described as ‘a seamless sequence of gourmet meals, roaring fires and champagne on ice; unspeakably perfect’ by the National Geographic Traveller.
|To piste / lift||Under 100 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Satellite TV, DVD, PC, printer & Wi-Fi. Nintendo Wii. iPod.
- Private chauffeur service (4x4). 4 members of staff.
- Hot tub. Private massage/treatment room. Home cinema.
- Ski room & boot warmers. Books, games, toys, DVD's, music.
- Daily newspapers. Complementary bar. Bedroom safes.
- Bathrobes, L'Occitane Toiletries, hair dryers.
- Cotswold: master double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Mouflon: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Merino: single. Shares en-suite shower w/ Mouflon. (Interconnecting)
- Chamois: double/twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Suffolk: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower/steam room and wc.
- Jacob: double/twin with private bath, separate shower and wc.
- Kashmir: master double bedroom with en-suite facilities
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||£1,104 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 12 - 2021||£1,707 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2021||£3,749 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 12 - 2021||£4,369 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 01 - 2022||£2,203 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2022||£1,793 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|23 - 01 - 2022||£1,793 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2022||£1,793 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2022||£1,793 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2022||£3,964 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 02 - 2022||£2,698 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2022||£2,207 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 03 - 2022||£2,207 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 03 - 2022||£2,207 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2022||£2,207 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2022||£3,104 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|10 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|17 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Afternoon tea daily
- Open bar, including spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Tea or coffee in bed followed by a luxury breakfast (7 mornings)
- Gourmet 5 course evening meal with complimentary fine wines (5 nights)
- Evening champagne and canapés. Children's lunches and dinners. Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Fresh flowers and daily international newspapers
- Hair dryers, bathrobes and slippers
- In resort 4x4 chauffeur service from 8am to 2am daily
- Daily housekeeping
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift