The luxury Chalet Bergerie is located on the site of an old bergerie (Shepherd's shelter) dating back to the 17th century. Decorated with care, there is a prevailing sense of peace and tranquility helped by its location in a private enclave above Val d'Isere. This unique chalet has been renovated with many of the original features blending traditional wood and stone with modern facilities.
Every room has an individual sense of style and character which makes them all an equally attractive retreat after an active day. La Bergerie boasts 4 ensuite twin or king size bedrooms, one of which has a small interconnecting room, ideal for a child or nanny and a fifth bedroom with its own private bathroom.
The vaulted ceiling of the open plan sitting / dining room gives a sense of space without losing the warmth of the room created by the open log fire, and complimented by the rich colours and textures of the carefully hand picked furnishings. La Bergerie sports additional features such as the luxury of a private massage room where the highly trained physiotherapists can work out those weary limbs, or the state of the art cinema room complete with a Nintendo Wii.
The floor to ceiling windows of La Bergerie offer a spectacular view down the Manchet Valley, whether enjoying a breakfast of your choice or a gourmet 5 course dinner. The secluded hot tub and terrace are also an ideal place to watch the sun set over the Roche de Charvet whilst enjoying a well deserved glass of champagne.
Val d'Isere is widely acclaimed to be one of the top resorts in the world, with one of the best snow records in Europe. Linked with neighbouring Tignes, there are over 300km of pistes, vast areas of off piste and skiing as high as 3,000m. Val d'Isere is home to some of the Alps most luxurious chalets, offering guests a truly 1st class service with gourmet food, indoor spas, hot tubs, and state of the art entertainment systems. Val d'Isere is also home to a bevy of luxurious 5 star hotels and gourmet restaurants such as the Michelin starred La Becca.
|To piste / lift||Under 100 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Satellite TV, DVD, PC, printer & Wi-Fi. Nintendo Wii. iPod.
- Private chauffeur service (4x4). 4 members of staff.
- Hot tub. Private massage/treatment room. Home cinema.
- Ski room & boot warmers. Books, games, toys, DVD's, music.
- Daily newspapers. Complementary bar. Bedroom safes.
- Bathrobes, L'Occitane Toiletries, hair dryers.
- Cotswold: master double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Mouflon: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Merino: single. Shares en-suite shower w/ Mouflon. (Interconnecting)
- Chamois: double/twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Suffolk: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower/steam room and wc.
- Jacob: double/twin with private bath, separate shower and wc.
- Kashmir: master double bedroom with en-suite facilities
- Afternoon tea daily
- Open bar, including spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Tea or coffee in bed followed by a luxury breakfast (7 mornings)
- Gourmet 5 course evening meal with complimentary fine wines (5 nights)
- Evening champagne and canapés. Children's lunches and dinners. Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Fresh flowers and daily international newspapers
- Hair dryers, bathrobes and slippers
- In resort 4x4 chauffeur service from 8am to 2am daily
- Daily housekeeping
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 - 12 - 2019||£4,330 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 01 - 2020||£2,183 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 01 - 2020||£1,777 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 01 - 2020||£1,777 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 - 02 - 2020||£2,674 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 02 - 2020||£3,929 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 02 - 2020||£2,674 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 03 - 2020||£2,674 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 03 - 2020||£2,188 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 03 - 2020||£2,188 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 03 - 2020||£2,188 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 03 - 2020||£3,076 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 - 04 - 2020||£1,777 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift