Aspen House in Val d'Isere is new for the 2019-2020 winter season. It comprises eight super cool modern apartments and a shared spa area. There is a main reception area with concierge service on the ground floor.
Aspen House Loft No.1 is a laterally laid out property with an open plan kitchen, living and dining area at one end of the property and three en-suite bedrooms at the other.
The apartment is elegantly styled and furnished with a large sitting and living area with water vapour fireplace and balcony. Relax at the end of the day one of the comfortable sofas or take in the resort atmosphere from the balcony.
All three bedrooms can be configured as either twin or doubles and have a flat screen TV and two of the rooms have access to a balcony. The spa on the ground floor (shared with the guests from the other 7 apartments) has a hammam, sauna and a tiled Jacuzzi (more of a Turkish bath than a hot tub).
Located between the old church and its chapel within the old and historic centre of Val d'Isere the Aspen House is just 100 metres from the tourist office and main high street, and only 150 metres from the edge of the piste where the main lifts and ski schools can be found.
Please note: The images are CGI but have been created directly from the architect's plans to give the most accurate interpretation.
|To piste / lift||200 - 400 metres|
|To centre||In the centre|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||Creche care only|
|Travel options||Flights from London or Manchester|
- Shared spa area: Sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi.
- Flat screen TV with UK FreeSat in each bedroom.
- Reception/concierge service (8am-midday and 4pm-8pm).
- Ski room with individual ski lockers and boot warmers.
- Private garage parking.
- Wi-Fi connection in all rooms.
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- 1 x separate guest wc
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- Cooked breakfast on 6 mornings and self serve continental breakfast (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Mid week towel change. Bathroom Toiletries
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 - 01 - 2020||£1,329 pp||£100 pp||£1,429 pp||6||YES||Enquire Now|
|12 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 - 01 - 2020||£1,599 pp||£100 pp||£1,699 pp||6||YES||Enquire Now|
|02 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 - 03 - 2020||£1,669 pp||-||-||6||YES||Enquire Now|
|08 - 03 - 2020||£1,669 pp||-||-||6||YES||Enquire Now|
|15 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 - 03 - 2020||£2,219 pp||-||-||6||YES||Enquire Now|
|05 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 04 - 2020||£1,419 pp||-||-||6||YES||Enquire Now|
|19 - 04 - 2020||£1,119 pp||-||-||6||YES||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift