Luxury chalet Yellowstone offers over 600 square metres of living space and has an envious location in the resort only 100 metres to the first lift so truly ski-in ski-out and breathtaking views from every aspect.
Chalet Yellowstone Lodge is a beautiful, luxury ski chalet property in the village of Ste Foy Tarentaise. It's commanding, cliff-edge position lends the chalet stunning views of the Tarentaise Valley and Mount Pourri. Situated on the edge of the piste, this ski-in ski-out property is just 100m from the first lift, and a short 3-minute walk from the centre of the village.
The chalet has an amazing 600 sqm of living space for up to 12 adults and 3 children. There are 6 spacious ensuite bedrooms, all of which are warmly decorated in their own individual style. The large open plan living and dining area has a beautiful open fire and access to a lovely sun terrace with great views of the mountains. Chalet Yellowstone Lodge also boasts a fantastic outdoor hot tub, a sauna and private gym.
During your stay, you will be cared for by an excellent team of staff, including a professional chef. Guests staying in Chalet Yellowstone Lodge will also have the use of a private driver service. Val d'Isere, Tignes and La Rosiere are all just a 20-minute drive away, making it easy to visit multiple fantastic ski resorts during your stay.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||Under 100 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No flights but airport transfers included|
- Outdoor Jacuzzi swim spa hot tub, sauna and steam room.
- TV, DVD, Wi-Fi, iPod dock and PC.
- Ski boot heaters.
- Private minibus service to access neighbouring resorts.
- Media chill-out room. Small gym.
- Open fireplace.
- 1 x penthouse suite, king sized bed. En-suiite shower and bath
- 2 x large twin/double. En-suite shower and bath
- 1 x large twin/double. En-suite shower and bath. Balcony
- 1 x large twin/double. Extra single in separate area. En-suite
- 1 x large twin/double connected to double bunk room. Bathroom
- All bedrooms fitted with freeview TV (includes BBC News)
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 - 01 - 2022||£906 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|30 - 01 - 2022||£1,391 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 03 - 2022||£1,812 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2022||£2,391 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|10 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|17 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Pre-dinner apéritifs and canapés (1 evening)
- 4 course gourmet dinner with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (6 nights)
- Fresh flowers and fruit
- Open bar, including spirits, beers and soft drinks and daily ski snacks
- Daily international newspapers
- In resort 4x4 chauffeur service (8am to 8pm)
- Continental and cooked breakfast (7 days)
- Concierge service in resort
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift