Chalet One is a sleek luxury chalet in St Martin de Belleville. It is one of two new build chalets, which have been designed as the epitome of luxury alpine chic, with traditional local building materials but modern and contemporary interior design. The property is located right next to the local bus stop, which takes you free-of-charge to the ski lifts and the centre of the resort. The chalet operator also runs a driver service, but it is just a 10-minute stroll if you'd prefer to stretch your legs.
The main living area has stunning double-height ceilings crafted from wooden beams, and massive windows looking out to the mountains beyond. The dramatic fireplace adds cosiness, and there is a large dining table which comfortably seats everyone. There are 5 bedrooms sleeping up to 10 guests, and 6 bathrooms. Meals can be cooked in the modern, fully-equipped separate kitchen, which as a small breakfast table.
Other fantastic features include a spa area with sauna, shower and massage table. There is a ski room with boot warmer,s laundry room, outside space with seating and a BBQ, and 2 covered parking spaces.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa room: sauna, shower and massage table. Hairdryers.
- 2 x USB keys with films (in English and French).
- Unlimited Internet access. Dock for iPod.
- Laundry room (washing machine, clothes dryer and sink).
- 2 covered parking places & outside parking. Ski & boot room.
- Driver service to and from the main lifts (set times).
- 5 x twin/double bedrooms (four with TV)
- 6 x bathrooms
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|04 - 12 - 2021||£278 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 12 - 2021||£435 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|25 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|01 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|08 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|15 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|22 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|29 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|05 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|05 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|02 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Enjoyment of the whole chalet
- Beds made upon your arrival
- Towels, robes and slippers
- Welcome products
- Unlimited internet connection
- Wood for the fireplace
- Baby kit if required (cot, crib, highchair and stroller)
- USB key with films. i-Pod with music and dock
- Driver service to & from the main lift station at set times (08.45-10.00hrs and 12.00-14.00hrs and 16.00-18.00hrs)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift