Chalet Pasarale, Meribel, France
Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.
Chalet Pasarale is a charming luxury ski chalet in the French resort of Meribel. Situated right on the edge of the piste, just a short ski from the Chaudanne lift hub and the ski school meeting areas, giving it a rare and enviable ski-in ski-out location. It is also just a short walk from the centre of Meribel, with all its facilities, shops, bars and restaurants. There is also a swimming pool and ice rink complex within walking distance too. The interior design is tasteful and full of traditional French furnishings and fittings, creating a comfortable and cosy place to stay.
Chalet Pasarale sleeps 10 guests in 5 lovely bedrooms, all of which are en-suite. There is a fixed double, three twin/double rooms and a gorgeous master suite with access to a private balcony. The main living area consists of a spacious open-plan living room, kitchen and dining room with a vaulted ceiling above, and a central open fireplace. There is also a ski storage room with boot warmers, and garage space for 2 cars.
The chalet is staffed by a professionally trained team, so guests are guaranteed an excellent standard of food and service during their stay.
Prices from £1,788 per person
- 10 Guests
- No travel included
- Ski-in / ski-out
- Gourmet Food
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||100 - 200 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Satellite TV and DVD player. iPod docking station.
- Under cover car parking for 2 cars.
- Wi-Fi internet access.
- Books and games.
- Ski room with heated boot dryer.
- Room 1: twin/double with bath and wc
- Room 2: master double with bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: double with bath and wc
- Room 4: twin/double with bath and wc
- Room 5: twin/double with shower and wc
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|09 - 12 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|16 - 12 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|23 - 12 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|30 - 12 - 2023||£2,300 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 01 - 2024||£1,600 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 01 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|20 - 01 - 2024||£1,600 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 01 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|03 - 02 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|10 - 02 - 2024||£2,300 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 02 - 2024||£2,000 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|24 - 02 - 2024||£1,700 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 03 - 2024||£1,600 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 03 - 2024||£1,600 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 03 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|23 - 03 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|30 - 03 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|06 - 04 - 2024||£1,400 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 04 - 2024||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Hairdryers and fresh flowers/plant and fruit
- Early dinner at 6pm for children under 13 years old
- Bathrobes and complimentary toiletries
- Unlimited complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks
- Your chef will leave out dinner for you to heat up on a 6th night (could be a tartiflette or similar)
- Canapés and pre dinner drinks followed by 3 course dinner with wine, cheeses, coffee and chocolates (5 nights)
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Generous self-serve continental breakfast (2 mornings) and full breakfast including cooked options (5 mornings)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift