Chalet Iamato is a charming ski chalet located in the heart of Meribel Village. Just 300m from the ski lifts and main facilities of the resort, it has a prime location with easy access to the slopes; when the snow is good, it is possible to ski back to the door. The chalet is a 20-minute walk from the centre of the Meribel. During their stay, guests will have access to a chauffeur-driven minibus service, which makes access to all parts of the resort quick and convenient.
The main living room has gorgeous views over the Meribel valley and is connected to the lovely dining area. Outside, there is a vast and sunny balcony, where you can find the luxurious outdoor hot tub. Additionally, there is a small office space with a computer. The chalet sleeps between 10 and 14 guests in six large and cosy bedrooms, all of which are en-suite. There are two fixed doubles and three double/twin rooms; four of these rooms have access to a balcony. Finally, there is a quad room which is perfect for children; there is an adjoining sitting area/games room with a pinball machine, board games and TV with PlayStation. The beds in this room are priced at 50% of the adult price shown, but please note that no additional discounts are applicable to these beds.
Chalet Iamato is managed by an operator who specialises in the Meribel Valley, and guests are guaranteed an exceptionally high level of service and food during their stay.
|To piste / lift||100 - 200 metres|
|To centre||100 - 200 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No flights but airport transfers included|
- Heated ski and boot room.
- Wi-Fi, computer facilities, satellite TV.
- Children's playroom with TV. Table football.
- Outdoor hot tub and sauna.
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath and wc. East facing balcony
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. East facing balcony
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. East facing balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. West facing balcony
- Room 5: double with en-suite bath, shower, wc and walk in wardrobe.
- Room 6: quad (suitable for kids) with en-suite bath, play area and TV.
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|06 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 - 12 - 2020||£833 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 12 - 2020||£1,389 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 12 - 2020||£1,667 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 01 - 2021||£833 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 01 - 2021||£833 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 01 - 2021||£833 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|24 - 01 - 2021||£833 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|31 - 01 - 2021||£833 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 02 - 2021||£833 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 02 - 2021||£1,667 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 02 - 2021||£833 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 02 - 2021||£833 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 03 - 2021||£833 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 03 - 2021||£833 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 03 - 2021||£833 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 03 - 2021||£833 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 04 - 2021||£1,111 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 04 - 2021||£833 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 04 - 2021||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- In-resort concierge service to help with restaurant bookings, ski school and/or private ski lessons
- Bed linen, towels, robes and slippers (beds made up for guest arrival)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift