Chalet Colorado is a large, spacious ski chalet in the Three Valleys resort of Meribel. With 300sqm of living space, it sleeps between 12 and 14 guests in comfort. Located in the peaceful Moussillon neighbourhood, it is just 800m from the centre of Meribel resort and the shops, bars and restaurants. However, the Navette bus stop is just a few hundred metres away, so it is easy to catch the free and efficient local bus service.
Chalet Colorado has seven bedrooms and is ideal for family groups. The spacious master suite has its own dressing room, and there are two additional double rooms, one of which has access to the balcony. There are three further twin rooms, one with balcony access, and an alcove bunk bedroom (perfect for children). Most of the rooms have en-suite bathrooms, except for two which share a separate bathroom.
The interior design has a real traditional ski chalet feel, with cosy furnishings, hunting trophies and antique furniture. The lovely kitchen has a real French farmhouse atmosphere, which is echoed int the living room with the large open fireplace. Outside, there is a large west-facing terrace area with great views of the Meribel valley, and it offers the perfect place to relax and catch the afternoon sun. There are many fantastic extras inside, including a hammam steam room, hot tub and table football.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Wellness: steam room, multi-gym and partly covered hot tub.
- TV with Canal satellite channels. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Table football, raclette grill and fondue machine.
- Kitchen: fridge freezer, micro wave, Nespresso, oven & hob.
- Double garage and ski and boot room with boot dryers.
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer.
- Room 1: twin with en-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Room 2: twin with en-suite bathroom
- Room 3: twin. Shares bathroom with Room 4
- Room 4: double (160cm x 200cm bed). Balcony. Shared bathroom
- Room 5: bunk bedroom (alcove). Shower
- Room 6: double (140cm x 190cm bed). En-suite bathroom
- Room 7: master king double. Dressing room & TV. En-suite bathroom
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|16 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|21 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|28 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|04 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|11 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|18 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|25 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|04 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|11 - 03 - 2023||£811 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 03 - 2023||£811 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|25 - 03 - 2023||£706 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 04 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|08 - 04 - 2023||£706 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 04 - 2023||£706 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Beds made on arrival
- Bed linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers are provided
- Bathroom toiletries
- Welcome at the chalet with champagne and gourmet basket
- Wood for fireplace
- Daily chalet cleaning
- End of stay cleaning
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift