Chalet Les Solans is a cosy, traditional-style ski chalet in the French resort of Meribel Musillon. Situated at the end of the Rue Impasse des Fontaines, it benefits from a quiet and peaceful location, as well as fantastic views of the resort and valley below. The free and efficient local bus service stops just a couple of minutes walk from the property, making access to the main resort and ski lifts easy.
Sleeping between 14 and 15 people, Chalet Les Solans has 250sqm of living space. The spacious living room is full of charm, with vaulted wooden ceilings, an open fireplace and large windows. Outside, there is a fantastic south-west facing terrace, perfect for catching the afternoon sun. The large farmhouse-style kitchen opens on to the dining area and has everything you need to create delicious alpine meals. There is also a small, separate TV room on the highest level of the chalet.
There are seven cosy and spacious bedrooms. Rooms 1, 2 and 7 are double rooms with en-suite baths and access to a balcony. Rooms 3 and 4 are two double rooms with access to a balcony, which share a bathroom. Room 5 is a bunk room with a large cot and baby changing table. Room 6 is another bunkroom with access to a terrace. This makes Chalet Les Solans ideal for groups of extended families.
On the lowest level, there is a ski room with boot warmers as well as a laundry room, with washing machine and tumble dryer.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- TV with Canal satellite channels.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Ground Floor:
- Ski room with boot warmers. TV room. Shower and cloak room
- Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- First Floor:
- Rooms 1 + 2: doubles with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Rooms 3 + 4: doubles with balcony
- Room 5: bunk room plus large cot. Baby change table
- Room 6: bunk bed room. Terrace
- 2 x separate bathrooms with wc. Shared by Rooms: 3, 4, 5 + 6
- Second Floor:
- Main sitting room with fireplace. Dining room & kitchen. Sep. wc
- Large south west facing sun terrace
- Third Floor:
- Small TV room / lounge. Separate wc
- Room 7: double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|16 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|21 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|28 - 01 - 2023||£621 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 02 - 2023||£647 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|18 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|25 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|04 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|11 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|18 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|25 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|01 - 04 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|08 - 04 - 2023||£615 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 04 - 2023||£615 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Bodycare products in each bath or shower room
- Welcome with gift basket and champagne reception
- Bed linen, beds made up for arrival, towels, slippers and bathrobes
- Daily cleaning and end of stay cleaning
- Wood for the fireplace
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift