Chalet Cecilia is a delightful alpine property situated on the edge of the Doron piste in Meribel. Its prime location makes it a true ski-in ski-out chalet and provides the ideal holiday home for any keen skier. Access to Meribel is just a 15-minute walk or a short journey on the free bus service, which stops close to the chalet. There are also a number of shops, bars and restaurants to be enjoyed in Altitude 1600.
A traditional, 'old-school' ski chalet, Chalet Cecilia has plenty of alpine charm and character and is extremely comfortable. During your stay, you will be cared for by an exceptional team of staff who provide fantastic service alongside delicious food and wine. The main living space consists of a large living room with stunning stone fireplace. There are beautiful views from the large windows, and French doors lead to a lovely sun terrace outside. There are plenty of original features, including slate floors and wooden beams.
Chalet Cecilia sleeps up to 10 guests in 5 excellent bedrooms, all of which have en-suite bath or shower rooms. There is one double room and four twin rooms. For larger groups, Chalet Cecilia can be booked alongside Chalet Veronica next door. Together, the properties can sleep up to 20 guests.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Ski Locker & Heated boot dryers.
- Satellite TV and DVD player. iPod docking station.
- Books and games.
- Wi-Fi internet access.
- 1 x double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x twin with en-suite shower room
- 3 x twins with en-suite bath rooms
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2021||£1,590 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|08 - 01 - 2022||£1,150 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|22 - 01 - 2022||£1,150 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|05 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|05 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 - 03 - 2022||£1,150 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|02 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Canapés and pre dinner drinks followed by 3 course dinner with wine, cheeses, coffee and chocolates (5 nights)
- Your chef will leave out dinner for you to heat up on a 6th night (could be a tartiflette or similar)
- Unlimited complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks
- Early dinner at 6pm for children under 13 years old
- Bathrobes and complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryers and fresh flowers/plant and fruit
- Generous self-serve continental breakfast (2 mornings) and full breakfast including cooked options (5 mornings)
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift