Chalet Arolla was one of the original chalet properties in Meribel, built in the 1950s and renovated into a stunning luxury ski property. Situated on the Impasse Combe de Pot, it is possible for confident skiers to ski back to the property through the trees. It is just a short walk from the edge of the piste, which leads to the main Chaudanne lift hub. The centre of Meribel is just a 5-minute chauffeured drive away, but the free bus service also stops within 100m of the chalet.
Spread across 3 floors, Chalet Arolla offers plenty of space for up to 10 guests. There are 5 spacious en-suite bedrooms. The master suite is a fixed double, and there is one twin room, but the remaining three rooms can be configured as twins or doubles depending on requirements.
The main living space occupies the top floor of the property. There is a stunning open-plan kitchen, living and dining room which opens onto a large west-facing terrace. There is a modern and cosy wood-fired stove, as well as an additional bar area. Outside, there is a luxurious hot tub with stunning mountain views.
On the lowest level, there is a private spa area with hammam steam room and private massage and treatment room. There is a ski & boot room with boot warmers, and a garage with space for two cars.
|To piste / lift||100 - 200 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Sky TV, DVD player with Sonos surround sound. Wi-Fi.
- Outdoor Hot tub with view of the mountains.
- Spa area with hammam steam room, massage & shower room.
- Driver 8.30am to 10.30am and 4.00pm to 5.30pm (flexible).
- Underfloor heating in all rooms. Washing machine & dryer.
- Drying room with boot warmers. Parking for two cars.
- Lower Floor: chalet spa and staff accommodation
- Ground Floor:
- Room 1: master double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: small twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: small twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Top Floor:
- Large living and dining room.
- Huge terrace with outdoor seating and hot tub
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|06 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|20 - 12 - 2020||£2,079 pp||£231 pp||£2,310 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 12 - 2020||£2,565 pp||£285 pp||£2,850 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 01 - 2021||£1,440 pp||£160 pp||£1,600 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 01 - 2021||£1,283 pp||£142 pp||£1,425 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 01 - 2021||£1,283 pp||£142 pp||£1,425 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|24 - 01 - 2021||£1,283 pp||£142 pp||£1,425 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|31 - 01 - 2021||£1,350 pp||£150 pp||£1,500 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 02 - 2021||£1,688 pp||£187 pp||£1,875 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 02 - 2021||£2,655 pp||£295 pp||£2,950 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 02 - 2021||£1,688 pp||£187 pp||£1,875 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 02 - 2021||£1,620 pp||£180 pp||£1,800 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 03 - 2021||£1,485 pp||£165 pp||£1,650 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 03 - 2021||£1,485 pp||£165 pp||£1,650 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 03 - 2021||£1,485 pp||£165 pp||£1,650 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 03 - 2021||£1,665 pp||£185 pp||£1,850 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 04 - 2021||£1,485 pp||£165 pp||£1,650 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 04 - 2021||£1,035 pp||£115 pp||£1,150 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 04 - 2021||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Breakfast (6 mornings)
- Afternoon tea (6 afternoons)
- Daily house cleaning
- Delicious 4 or 5 course dinners (Australian/French fusion) with complimentary wine on 6 nights.
- Well stocked honesty bar - please let us know your favourite tipple so we can get that in for you
- Experienced, professional couple (chef and chalet hostess) manage the chalet and run a concierge service
- All bedrooms have Egyptian Cotton linen, bathrobes and hair dryers
- Driver service in and around Meribel only (8.30am to 10.30am and 4.00pm to 5.30pm). Timing can be changed.
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift