Luxury Chalet Grande Corniche is a brand new luxury property offering the utmost in style and technology. Located in the beautiful resort of Les Gets the main chalet living area offers 650 square metres of space. The chalet is a short drive away in your chauffeur driven 4x4 from the ski lifts and charming resort centre.
The main chalet, Grande Corniche, sleeps up to 12 guests in 6 en-suite bedrooms. All rooms are equipped with with plasma screen TV and enjoy stunning views across the valley. On a clear day guests may be able to spot the Mont Blanc from the open plan dining and living area. Grande Corniche's little sister, Chalet Petite Corniche, is a cozy mazot which can accommodate a further 4 guests and is located just beside the main chalet. Perfect for extended families, nannies, teenagers or grandparents.
Guests are offered absolute luxury. You can relax in the glass sauna with 180 degree views of the valley, drink champagne in the conversation pit, or gaze at the stars from the outdoor hot tub. After being pampered in the wellness area, you and your guests will be invited for canapes and aperitifs around the grand piano before taking a seat for the evening meal prepared by your private chef.
Luxury chalet Grande Corniche has a number of unique features, for example the quirky slide from the cosy bar area on the fourth floor leads down to the wine cave on the lower ground floor and is guaranteed to delight young and old alike. The snooker table can be converted to a dining table big enough to seat 22 people for those special occasions.
Everything in this chalet has been handpicked and created for your enjoyment - this really is a unique property, perfect for you and your family.
Alpine Answers note: The map position of this chalet is to be used only as a rough guide.
Les Gets is a traditional resort with real Alpine charm that is only a short drive from Geneva airport yet links into the biggest inter linked ski area of Europe - The Portes du Soleil. For time off the mountain there is an outdoor ice rink, plenty of shops, a museum and there is a free road shuttle train running through the village. The nightlife for a small, pretty resort can at times be livelier than one would imagine with a good selection of bars in the centre of the resort. Being close to Geneva, this resort makes an ideal choice for weekend skiing.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Enormous cinema room with 90" screen and two tier seats.
- In resort driving service.
- Glass sauna with great views & outdoor hot tub.
- Outdoor heated infinity swimming pool.
- Lower Ground Floor:
- Room 7: children/nanny bunk room. Uses shower & wc in spa
- Ground Floor:
- Room 1: double with open en-suite bathroom. Terrace
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bathroom. Terrace
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower room
- First Floor:
- Room 4: double with open en-suite bathroom
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower room. Balcony
- 2nd Floor:
- Room 6: master double. Open en-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Mazot priced separately (Petit Corniche: sleeps 2 - 4 people)
- Room 1: twin/double
- Mezzanine: double
- 1 x separate shower room and wc
- Open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks.
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers.
- In resort chauffered vehicles (shared due to location of chalet)
- An 'unpack' service is available
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Champagne reception.
- Children's supper daily.
- Champagne and canapés daily.
- Mouth watering dinners prepared by the chef with carefully selected complimentary house wines (6 nights).
- Tea or coffee in bed. Breakfast and afternoon tea daily.
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|06 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 - 01 - 2020||£2,360 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 01 - 2020||£2,103 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 - 02 - 2020||£3,092 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 02 - 2020||£3,092 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 - 02 - 2020||£2,508 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 - 03 - 2020||£2,344 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 - 03 - 2020||£2,344 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 03 - 2020||£2,344 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 04 - 2020||£2,812 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 04 - 2020||£3,349 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 04 - 2020||£1,885 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift