Chalet Grande Corniche is a gorgeous luxury ski chalet in Les Gets, France. Located in a secluded and peaceful area, the property is just a short drive away from the centre of Les Gets and the main ski lift hub in the private chauffeured 4x4 vehicle.
Offering an exceptional 650sqm of living space for up to 16 guests, Chalet Grande Corniche is spacious yet cosy. The interior design blends the old and new, with stunning alpine character features sitting alongside modern and contemporary finishes. There is a large, open-plan living and dining room with stunning dual aspect fireplace. The floor to ceiling windows look across the balcony to the gorgeous mountain views beyond, and there is even a grand piano. Up on the mezzanine level is a cosy TV snug space.
The bar area on the 4th floor has a unique slide, which leads down to a wine cave on the lowest level. The snooker table in the entertainment room can be converted into a dining table to accommodate up to 22 guests. Outside on the sunny, south-facing terrace, there is a large swimming pool and hot tub alongside a sunken conversation pit. There is also a glass sauna, with 180-degree views of the valley. You might even spot Mont Blanc on a clear day!
Chalet Grand Corniche itself sleeps 12 guests in 6 fully ensuite bedrooms, all of which have beautiful mountain views. To accommodate larger groups of up to 16 guests, Chalet Grand Corniche can be booked alongside Chalet Petite Corniche. Petite Corniche is a smaller, neighbouring property ideal for extended families or nannies.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Enormous cinema room with 90" screen and two tier seats.
- In resort driving service.
- Glass sauna with great views & outdoor hot tub.
- Outdoor heated infinity swimming pool.
- Lower Ground Floor:
- Room 7: children/nanny bunk room. Uses shower & wc in spa
- Ground Floor:
- Room 1: double with open en-suite bathroom. Terrace
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bathroom. Terrace
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower room
- First Floor:
- Room 4: double with open en-suite bathroom
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower room. Balcony
- 2nd Floor:
- Room 6: master double. Open en-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Mazot priced (Petit Corniche: sleeps 2 - 4 people)
- Room 1: twin/double
- Mezzanine: double
- 1 x separate shower room and wc
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|06 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 - 12 - 2021||£1,667 pp||-||-||19||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|23 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|30 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 - 03 - 2022||£2,200 pp||-||-||19||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2022||£2,400 pp||-||-||19||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|17 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- The White Company luxury toiletries. Hairdryers and straighteners
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Pre-dinner canapés (6 evenings)
- Your professional chef will prepare a 4 course high quality dinner with complimentary wine (6 nights)
- Complimentary full bar offering famous spirits and soft drinks
- Professional barista coffee service. Daily newspapers. GoPro available for guests' use
- Driver service 24/7 that will operate between Morzine and Les Gets giving guests access to the wide ski area
- Complimentary French champagne and Italian prosecco throughout your stay
- Delicious breakfast (daily)
- Afternoon tea (daily)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift